Climate Change? - Page 6
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember, last hired, first fired.

I don't know why we are still hiring since USF is currently laying people off and shutting down low enrollment classes and degree tracks. Steer clear of this place.
    It's a ridiculous reality that Admin would even consider this route of laying-off the low hanging fruit, new employees. Incentives for early retirement(s), eliminating non-essential positions, and/or outsourcing services would result in a change of management at reduced salaries and reduce budget gaps. It could also result in the desired climate change.

Admin should move to eliminate poor performers, but the PBA would respond which internally sends the wrong message to high performers and newer employees.

Unregistered
    I'm looking forward to the opportunity to work with a real hero.
    Shaking in my boots *****.

Unregistered
    I would suggest this also during the recent budget cuts. This makes a lot of sense, thousands of money saved in vehicle maintenance and fuel. The fleet we currently have is astronomical on keeping up the maintenance on the old cars. But this would also mean, leasing new cars which are under warranty and on a lease for maintenance. Get rid of that junk yard of cars setting around in the back of the PD. The only people that need a take home car on this job is the Chief, the AC, and the K9 units. Go back to the old way of doing business and checking out a car when you come into work and put an officer out on a golf cart on this campus for patrol. We need to go back to campus security and protecting the community that we are paid to do instead of trying to be TPD, HCSO, or FHP period. Those agencies, unlike us get paid for working the areas outside of the boundaries of the university.
    Chief , deputy chief can pay for their own gas. What the hell do you all need K9 for?

Unregistered
    It's a ridiculous reality that Admin would even consider this route of laying-off the low hanging fruit, new employees. Incentives for early retirement(s), eliminating non-essential positions, and/or outsourcing services would result in a change of management at reduced salaries and reduce budget gaps. It could also result in the desired climate change.

Admin should move to eliminate poor performers, but the PBA would respond which internally sends the wrong message to high performers and newer employees.
    Get rid of the PBA that protects officers? It was created for a reason....to protect officers against people with thoughts and ideas like you that want to run the show and destroy other officers careers on the job that do not agree or mesh with you.

Unregistered

Get rid of USF Tampa take home cars. Would save a lot of money. No K 9 necessary and the Chiefs and admin can have a pool car.

Unregistered
    Sell the graveyard of cars in the back, sell both boats, they never get used. H1 hummer, never starts, get of rid Capt R position over 100k and Capt K position over 100k Cut logistics position.

Also get rid of Yawn over 100k and King. Just under 100k.

Alot of savings.

Unregistered
    Sell the graveyard of cars in the back, sell both boats, they never get used. H1 hummer, never starts, get of rid Capt R position over 100k and Capt K position over 100k Cut logistics position.

Alot of savings.
    also do not need a chief at USF St Pete. Place can be run by a Lt. or Captain. Andrews is already doing all the work.

Unregistered
    Save gas & money. Stop allowing a certain cpl that uses usfpd gas to go teach at hcc all the time for his financial benefit.

Unregistered

Alot of savings.
    Here here....let's just keep everyone that kisses our ass and doesn't question anything we do! Who do they think they are anyway...we are not overpaid for what we do, I mean come on I am worth the $1250 per report I write each month!

Unregistered

Alot of savings.
    Get rid of patrol and have CSO's do their job. I mean anyone can idle in a parking lot and complain right?

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast