Climate Change? - Page 7
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get rid of patrol and have CSO's do their job. I mean anyone can idle in a parking lot and complain right?
    We need body cameras.

Unregistered
    Save gas & money. Stop allowing a certain cpl that uses usfpd gas to go teach at hcc all the time for his financial benefit.
    The only time he uses the car is for his HCC stint. This place is his part time job.

Unregistered
    It truly is sad to come on here and see so many back stabbing comments about other officers and supervisors. What happened to this place? People used to have each other’s backs around here. I simply just don’t understand it. Is it just a few miserable command staff member’s mixed with a few disgruntled officers and supervisors? Or is this really a place where everyone smiles at your face and cuts your throat as you turn around? We really need to pull it together people. How can we expect command to have our backs if we don’t have each other’s?

Unregistered
    It truly is sad to come on here and see so many back stabbing comments about other officers and supervisors. What happened to this place? People used to have each other’s backs around here. I simply just don’t understand it. Is it just a few miserable command staff member’s mixed with a few disgruntled officers and supervisors? Or is this really a place where everyone smiles at your face and cuts your throat as you turn around? We really need to pull it together people. How can we expect command to have our backs if we don’t have each other’s?
    Does command have your back? Geeez.

Unregistered
    Why are you so disgruntled? This job is too easy to be angry all the time. Why spend a career in misery? Why not just find another job or career path? You may as well get over it and accept things as they are, because I can assure you, things won’t change just to make you happy. Certain things will work themselves out, like bad leadership and bad management but I’m not certain this will help you. Your attitude is the type of cancer that this agency needs to rid itself of. You are part of the problem, so please, move on.

Unregistered
    Ms piggy is a hoe! Where did Christopher put his noose?

Unregistered
    Ms piggy is a hoe! Where did Christopher put his noose?
    Very mature of you. I assume that’s why you work here though.

Unregistered
    Why are you so disgruntled? This job is too easy to be angry all the time. Why spend a career in misery? Why not just find another job or career path? You may as well get over it and accept things as they are, because I can assure you, things won’t change just to make you happy. Certain things will work themselves out, like bad leadership and bad management but I’m not certain this will help you. Your attitude is the type of cancer that this agency needs to rid itself of. You are part of the problem, so please, move on.
    Wait for it. I do not give a **** what you think!!!! You move on with that punk. Sound like a real company boy.

Unregistered
    Sell the graveyard of cars in the back, sell both boats, they never get used. H1 hummer, never starts, get of rid Capt R position over 100k and Capt K position over 100k Cut logistics position.

Also get rid of Yawn over 100k and King. Just under 100k.

Alot of savings.
    This place could run fine with a Chief and just Sgt.'s running the place with the help of records and being able to do their job without a Lt., a Capt., or an AC trying to do the job of the Sgt.

Unregistered
    Get rid of patrol and have CSO's do their job. I mean anyone can idle in a parking lot and complain right?
    Dumb post. CSO's are not LEO certified if this university does want police presence on campus.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast