What have I learn after 6 years in law enforcement?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What have I learn after 6 years in law enforcement?

I've learned that this job is an illusion. What you see on social media is BS. We spend 80% of our day doing absolutely nothing and if your a staff member it's 98% of the time.

Fellow co-workers are lazy and liars. I've seen some stuff that is criminal and everyone turns a blind eye to it. Heaven forbid if you cross the thin blue line of silence.

I spend half of my day sitting at restaurants drinking coffee and eating. I handle maybe 2-3 calls a day. I stay away from proactive cops. They are the worse cause all they do is make up stuff to arrest innocent people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've learned that this job is an illusion. What you see on social media is BS. We spend 80% of our day doing absolutely nothing and if your a staff member it's 98% of the time.

Fellow co-workers are lazy and liars. I've seen some stuff that is criminal and everyone turns a blind eye to it. Heaven forbid if you cross the thin blue line of silence.

I spend half of my day sitting at restaurants drinking coffee and eating. I handle maybe 2-3 calls a day. I stay away from proactive cops. They are the worse cause all they do is make up stuff to arrest innocent people.
    Maybe if you had real policeman train you and you weren’t a sluggo slug. Did it for 27 plus years pal and never “made up a story “as you claim. Put lots of real bad guys in jail and had a good crew to work with.

Unregistered

Now get back to work and take an 09 whale crap

Unregistered
    Maybe shave that crap off your face and zap those tattoos and look a little more professional

Unregistered

Thanks for your input but you don't see me going to BLM forum and writing crap about cops you piece of caca , you are obviously not a cop but a frustrated liberal communist homosexual

Unregistered
    You must work mornings coconut grove dude.

Unregistered
    You must work mornings coconut grove dude.
    I love it how you guys don’t want to hear the truth.

Unregistered
    I love it how you guys don’t want to hear the truth.
    accomplice don't like the truth...the majority of cops are good but there is a group of bad actors..no one wants to hear the truth..you were spot on..

Unregistered
    accomplice don't like the truth...the majority of cops are good but there is a group of bad actors..no one wants to hear the truth..you were spot on..
    Yeah a spot in the rear of real Policeman’s underwear.

Unregistered
    I don’t see you quitting and seeking employment somewhere else bro. You are lucky you can wear this uniform and have to handle only three calls a day and eat and drink coffee all day. Your FTO taught you well except being a sissy rat and exposing this crap here. Next shift, go handle every crash and report calls and never eat or go to la carreta to drink coffee you cheap rata.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast