What have I learn after 6 years in law enforcement? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t see you quitting and seeking employment somewhere else bro. You are lucky you can wear this uniform and have to handle only three calls a day and eat and drink coffee all day. Your FTO taught you well except being a sissy rat and exposing this crap here. Next shift, go handle every crash and report calls and never eat or go to la carreta to drink coffee you cheap rata.
    So I guess his correct! You people are a bunch of steroid overpaid crap 💩 .

Unregistered
    I've learned that people that are protected can do whatever they want.

Unregistered
    I want to work for pee pee pants Sgt E. Gomez

Unregistered
    I learned in about 6 seconds your have no balls

Unregistered
    I've learned that this job is an illusion. What you see on social media is BS. We spend 80% of our day doing absolutely nothing and if your a staff member it's 98% of the time.

Fellow co-workers are lazy and liars. I've seen some stuff that is criminal and everyone turns a blind eye to it. Heaven forbid if you cross the thin blue line of silence.

I spend half of my day sitting at restaurants drinking coffee and eating. I handle maybe 2-3 calls a day. I stay away from proactive cops. They are the worse cause all they do is make up stuff to arrest innocent people.
    You're a scammer. You posted this same message in the county's thread. Are you even an officer, or just a civilian who works security?? And by the way, I know who you are based upon your IP. Great job, buddy.

Unregistered
    You're a scammer. You posted this same message in the county's thread. Are you even an officer, or just a civilian who works security?? And by the way, I know who you are based upon your IP. Great job, buddy.
    I'm not the poster here but how do you know, his I.P. address? It's not something you can get legally or anyone employed here would give it to you. Plus, based off your reply, if you really knew it, you would be the first to post it. Well I been here a lot longer then 6 years and I can tell you, with each new chief (promoted from within) this place, becomes a 3rd world policing department, more and more each year. Those wanting appointments, are lining up to kiss the azz of city halls and the chiefs. Promotions are based off of race, gender, whom your sleeping with and ability to B.S. with the best of them. Experience, used to be a factor but, lately those in the F&F plan are getting the schools and the thumps up to get that next rank or two up the latter. Were all scammer here, it's the only way to make it to full retirement. If your proactive, it can come back and bite you on the azz, if you in the F&F plan and are proactive, what would get another not in the protected circle a rip and hours, you'll get a pass. We've all watch it happen. Over the years, you watch the unbalance of the races, take place in the department. It shouldn't matter what race you are, as long as your honest and can do the job. Not in the city of Miami. How many, whites do we employ now? Not, counting white Cubans. The white's should start doing what the blacks have done for years and Cubans, when they started here. Scream, we are being profiled and cheated out of advancement. Over time, I've worked with many here, were friendly with eachother on the most part and trust eachother less, then we should. Cause of actions of another, that has nothing to do with us but makes you stop and think. You honestly don't know who you can really trust. Never, until lately have you witness, heard of a officer wearing a wire, against fellow officers. Sure, when one was called into the I.S. now I.A. you had some that couldn't shut up but they were far and few in between. Now, I'm not so sure anymore.

Unregistered
    If you know who he is why are you asking if they are an officer or civilian. Surely you would know and what the hell are u doing in the county threads. U must be ortiz

Unregistered
    I work with several officers who racially profile minorities everyday for stats. Just to make the commanders happy! Incredible

Unregistered
    I work with several officers who racially profile minorities everyday for stats. Just to make the commanders happy! Incredible
    It depends on the area you work. If one works Liberty City, well their all blacks that live in this sector, so yes all you'll be making are black arrest. How does that profile minorities? Commanders, are a useless rank and should be taken away now, with the city having all these money problems before they go after, again the front line officers. Commanders, should be the first, rolled back to their last civil service rank. Stats are a joke, it only used to show those above the rank of officer are getting things done but not with a just cause. Answer your calls, write a report and sit where your scene in your zone. I'm not being lazy or afraid of doing police work. It's just you'll get no backing on the most part it things turn to sh!t. I no longer chase the dope boy's, let them run, I wave when they look back. When I'm called to another above my rank and they say. Arrest him or her for what ever. I'll do the report as if I had nothing to do with it. Let them go to court and tell the story. All I did was the paperwork of a lazy supervisor or above and turned in evidence. Yes, before you reply, some cops do lie! We all know it and me I do my best to stay away from them before I get mixed up in there stupidly. I found a nice old church to sit under a tree and watch what's going on in my zone. You be surprised, on what you can see and yes, officers I can see you too. No, I'm not going to run to I.A. or the Sgt. over what you did. Oh just so all that read this working Liberty City. The drone, you should be able to see from time to time, guess who's operating it? Surely no me, but I did get a stern talking to, cause I have a bad habit of using my middle finger, when I see one. Shame on me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12