Embarrassing
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing

Unregistered

Embarrassing

When are we going to stop pretending that Hobbs and Holloway know what they are doing?

Unregistered
    I honestly think that Holloway does a pretty decent job. He has Dom Security and seems to do well by it. Im really not sure exactly what AH does other than follow around those whom he deems powerful and beneficial.

Unregistered
    Why are we dragging JH into this? He does a fine job. The guy is tired, I'll say that. He's over the bullshit, he wants shit done the first time the right way, as he should.

Unregistered
    JH is a punk, he dimed out an Officer that shot and killed a guy that was going to kill Holloway, He was to scared to do it himself. He is a punk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are we dragging JH into this? He does a fine job. The guy is tired, I'll say that. He's over the bullshit, he wants shit done the first time the right way, as he should.
    Another one that couldn’t make it on patrol got a special spot with his buddy Hobbs. The storm response under Hobbes so called leadership has been embarrassing but we can blame Hobbs more then his dough boy. And still don’t feel sorry for his dough boy because he’s a special rat too.

Unregistered
    Well, they do look like twins so, there’s that.

Unregistered
    Hobbs found out leadership isn’t being first at the buffet and clearing out all of the pans. A leader has a plan before a crisis and acts on the plan when the crisis comes. Hobbs is too worried about the next ass he is going to kiss. If Chip hasn’t seen how incompetent the leadership is there he is blind and no better. This was a sign from God to Chip so he could see who needs to be gone in the change.

Also the ignorant pat on the back by Morgan was not even laughable. It is sad he believes the hurricane was a crisis! It sucked to be without power but not nearly a real crisis. Morgan so wants to compare to Mcnesby. Even if you dislike the Mac he still was a cop. Morgan can still never say he was. He didn’t even make an arrest ever. Laughable troll.

Unregistered
    Don’t trust JH he will snitch

Unregistered
    But I thought it was good when people turned someone in for wrongdoing?

Oh, not when it's a cop?

****ing pathetic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But I thought it was good when people turned someone in for wrongdoing?

Oh, not when it's a cop?

****ing pathetic.
    There is a big difference between turning in someone for wrong doing, and "telling" on someone for every little policy violation you see. Little violations happen here and there. Big difference also in "telling" or "tattling" and simply being truthful if asked specifically about something. I don't agree with lying, but i don't go out of my way to "tell." Cant trust someone if you're looking over your shoulder at them. Hard to carry on a conversation with someone if you're worried they're going to broadcast anything that may be construed as inappropriate. That said, I've never known JH to do any of that. He got lucky on a good assignment (or two). That's all. He's done well by Dom Security.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast