Does the PBA still endorse Cava - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I believe the PBA still takes pictures with Cava so I take that as an endorsement

Unregistered
    Please Vote 100% Republican.

Democrats mean us no good.

Democrats and Democrat Subversives and Sympathizers are trying their best to manipulate decent people of all races, creeds, religions, and classes.

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

They do not like Police.

They do not like Decency.

They do not like Law and Order.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please Vote 100% Republican.

Democrats mean us no good.

Democrats and Democrat Subversives and Sympathizers are trying their best to manipulate decent people of all races, creeds, religions, and classes.

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

They do not like Police.

They do not like Decency.

They do not like Law and Order.
    No can vote for Gimenez. Sorry but he’s a POS. He, himself, Is not even loyalTo the Republican Party. Remember he endorsed and voted for Hillary.
    I cannot give Bovo either. Maybe I won’t vote in that race but someone who has 100% vote history against us will only continue to keep his streak alive.

Unregistered
    If you wear a badge and you vote for any Democrat in this upcoming election, you’re part of the problem.

Unregistered
    Vote Republican!

Subversives are here telling you otherwise with their personal anecdotal stories are trying to suppress your votes!

Unregistered
    If you wear a badge and you vote for any Democrat in this upcoming election, you’re part of the problem.
    if you vote for Gimenez then you enjoy being a victim much like we tell abused spouses.

Unregistered
    I’m voting republican across the board except Gimenez. I agree with the previous statement. F^*k Gimenez. He has stolen enough.

Unregistered
    No can vote for Gimenez. Sorry but he’s a POS. He, himself, Is not even loyalTo the Republican Party. Remember he endorsed and voted for Hillary.
    I cannot give Bovo either. Maybe I won’t vote in that race but someone who has 100% vote history against us will only continue to keep his streak alive.
    i agree the gimenez is scum but if u vote for his opponent ur voting for pelosi that seat is one we need to flip yes gimenez is scum but democrats and democrat controlled congress will ruin america

Unregistered
    There are enough seats seats the the republicans will take over. This seat is unimportant and I refuse to help my perpetrators

Unregistered
    i agree the gimenez is scum but if u vote for his opponent ur voting for pelosi that seat is one we need to flip yes gimenez is scum but democrats and democrat controlled congress will ruin america
    I totally agree with you. I will hold my nose and vote for the S.O.B. of Gimenez. I hate the current B!tch more. Especially, since she is 100% against President Trump.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast