I would like to be the first to say thank you to the administration on the excellent handling of our hurricane response. They have kept us informed and up to date at every turn in the road. They have instilled confidence and great leadership. I really appreciate how they have come out to check on the guys and gals working the road. I really appreciate how much concern they have shown for us and the excellent decision to stay on 12 hour shifts after the curfew has been lifted and Navarre Beach was reopened.

I'm glad they didn't use sworn personnel to clean up the Sheriff's house, because he wasn't smart enough to evacuate even though he lives on the sound, sure leadership brilliance. Does Ram make a SCAT PACK pick up to replace the F250 the Sheriff wasn't smart enough to move away from the water? I for one have been inspired by how well they have responded in a time of made up crisis.

I am ashamed of the selfishness our leaders have shown during this hurricane response, but more concerning is the lack of preparedness and the abysmal communication. I am truly motivated and inspired by the clowns in the front office. Sheriff for all that is holy, please for the sake of this agency and it's personnel please stop listening to a certain Major. The man is not doing you any favors, but you are the man and are responsible for every idiotic idea of his you listen to.