Letter of Appreciation

Unregistered

Letter of Appreciation

I would like to be the first to say thank you to the administration on the excellent handling of our hurricane response. They have kept us informed and up to date at every turn in the road. They have instilled confidence and great leadership. I really appreciate how they have come out to check on the guys and gals working the road. I really appreciate how much concern they have shown for us and the excellent decision to stay on 12 hour shifts after the curfew has been lifted and Navarre Beach was reopened.

I'm glad they didn't use sworn personnel to clean up the Sheriff's house, because he wasn't smart enough to evacuate even though he lives on the sound, sure leadership brilliance. Does Ram make a SCAT PACK pick up to replace the F250 the Sheriff wasn't smart enough to move away from the water? I for one have been inspired by how well they have responded in a time of made up crisis.

I am ashamed of the selfishness our leaders have shown during this hurricane response, but more concerning is the lack of preparedness and the abysmal communication. I am truly motivated and inspired by the clowns in the front office. Sheriff for all that is holy, please for the sake of this agency and it's personnel please stop listening to a certain Major. The man is not doing you any favors, but you are the man and are responsible for every idiotic idea of his you listen to.

Unregistered

Hurricane response

I have to say how surprised i am that there was no traffic control at any major intersections after the storm. In times before, So and FHP would have units manually directing traffic at the major intersections, what has changed?

Unregistered
    Hey Capt E where you at? You sure was absent as hell during Sally. He is the leader of patrol. Pathetic

Unregistered
    lets look at this closely. Sheriff needed a BRAND NEW F250 for.......what? for him to sit in his house the entire time and never leave except to leach supplies from those on the road?? I guess Sheriff was too selfish to use his own damn truck, which is bigger than the one he poached. What I wanna know is this::: Who won't be getting the truck they were promised and likely deserved because Sheriff is so ****ing conceited, egotistical, and self-centered that he cant even use his own ****ing car like every other person has??? Will Sheriff be telling them that he stole their vehicle with his selfishness but dont worry, he gets to keep his precious charger and *two* scat packs?? ah wait, he doesnt speak to the peons.

Unregistered
    All this storm did was allow everyone to see our leaders to colors. Most of them were concerned with their issues and neglected their duties. Here is my insight. If you can’t or don’t want to be inconvenienced during disasters so you can deal with your own issues then don’t run for sheriff or accept promotions to high ranking positions. You are the ones that people be looking towards for guidance, but some of you were nowhere to be found. It is very telling of who you are. You are not leaders. Your weak attempts at leadership by email or YouTube video means nothing when your actions show that you are lacking.

Unregistered
    i dont think any of our admins thought this storm was going to be as devastating as it turned out to be, which isnt anyones fault. Reading this on here, i really feel bad for the people who dont have the leadership that other people have because i heard from my chain several times during the storm and was offered help and resources more times than i could keep track of. maybe if you have an issue with YOUR leaders response to the storm, you should take it up with them and not blanket the whole agency. posting your feelings on this site does nothing but show cowardice.

Unregistered
    If you confronted some of our admin with the inaction or failures you would be crucified.

Unregistered
    No one can predict how a storm will react or what damage it will cause but when the Sheriff and other admin are no shows or hardly appear that can be controlled. Outside action is almost impossible to predict but you can absolutely control how you react to said actions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one can predict how a storm will react or what damage it will cause but when the Sheriff and other admin are no shows or hardly appear that can be controlled. Outside action is almost impossible to predict but you can absolutely control how you react to said actions.
    Shut up Randy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i dont think any of our admins thought this storm was going to be as devastating as it turned out to be, which isnt anyones fault. Reading this on here, i really feel bad for the people who dont have the leadership that other people have because i heard from my chain several times during the storm and was offered help and resources more times than i could keep track of. maybe if you have an issue with YOUR leaders response to the storm, you should take it up with them and not blanket the whole agency. posting your feelings on this site does nothing but show cowardice.
    true dat. i know tifft made sure his people in the jail were all taken care of. i was asked more than once if I needed help