Stripes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stripes

Unregistered

Stripes

anyone see the email about seniority stripes. How in to yourself do you have to be. like we need better uniforms, pay, equipment something like that but stripes?

Unregistered
    I don’t give a crap bout that give me 💰

Unregistered
    With everything that is going on the command staff thinks this is important 🙄

Unregistered
    Heck half the agency only has one stripe anyway.

They couldn’t find money for better bike uniforms or more comfortable uni tops, but make stripes on class a the top priority of the department.

Buncha 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

They couldn’t find money for better bike uniforms or more comfortable uni tops, but make stripes on class a the top priority of the department.

Buncha 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
    Because it benefits them dumb ass.

Unregistered
    Because it benefits them dumb ass.
    They’re thinking it makes them look important. Clueless 🤡

Unregistered

Buncha 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
    Yeah, because taking a signal 10 or 13 to dodge calls requires more comfort with a new bike shorts uniform than the O.T. money hole the bike details leave in the district budget.
    Everyone is tired of the whining by the bikes, NRU, and other invisible units. Go handle some calls.

Unregistered
    Yeah, because taking a signal 10 or 13 to dodge calls requires more comfort with a new bike shorts uniform than the O.T. money hole the bike details leave in the district budget.
    Everyone is tired of the whining by the bikes, NRU, and other invisible units. Go handle some calls.
    Everyone complains until they get there then once their they act the same way they complained about. It’s comical really.

Unregistered
    I saw that email and Lmao when I saw the uniform name tag they tried cover. This is the same deuch bag that complains when we strike a 39 in the face to protect our self. 🤡 azz fool.

Unregistered
    The shirt on the email belongs to a command staff member. Who gives a crap about your stripes. We got a director who is listening and gave us money, BDU pants and now beards. Keep your seniority stripes idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast