Martial Art Instructor

Unregistered

Martial Art Instructor

A police officer from another department near Miami Beach told me months ado that he had a program at or near your department and he trains many of you. He’s African American, huge stomach around sixty. I was told he’s for real, and he’s free. His claim that he trains hundreds of officers is what I was wondering about. His name is Jack Stevenson. He says he’s a karate grand master. He said he has developed several systems and travels around the country training police officers. If you guys know anything about him let me know. I’m looking for a good karate master.

Unregistered

Idk

We have a training division, and a few martail art enthusiasts on the agency. As far as what you are saying goes, no one fitting that description has anything to do with traininour agency. Sounds like you should evaluate what you are looking for in an instructor, or you are special needs.

Unregistered

Yeah

He works for NBVPD. Not sure about his claims of training a bunch of officers but, he is very overweight and unhealthy. I believe he had a heart attack not long ago. Word is he could fight in the day, but use to beat up his students pretty bad. He’s no one famous or anything. Get with an accredited BJJ academy with MMA if you want to learn to fight. If you’re looking for traditional stuff, do your research, it’s around.