South
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: South

Unregistered

South

South captain strikes again. I can’t count the **** up’s This captain has made and yet he still in charge! WTF
    Telling deputies not to canvas in case they find more victims = more bar crimes!
    Not using the decibel reader because HE didn’t want to pay to get it calibrated.
    Hiding transfer letters in his desk.
    Has a sergeant quit mid shift!
    Now he has his 17 yo son drive him up to the district in HIS patrol car because HE took ambian. Yes He had his juvenile son drive a LCSO car!
    Tells deputies who just went through a very stressful event about the time he was on HNT and witnessed a murder suicide.

PLEASE SIR, HELP US!

Unregistered
    Admin had a good Captain down there and moved him to do a favor and give the district over to your current leader with not enough experience or interpersonal skills to deal with that mess down there. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Mr. Blake Lee is an incredible leader, just ask him. You might need a couple hours of extra time. Me,I,me,I,me,I,me,I IIIIIIIII

Unregistered
    If Only, All of those years ago, Jimmy Kent had a better work ethic............... Sigh!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    So they move Lt. P from south because of BL. He is a great Lt. Just get rid of Blake already.

Unregistered
    Blake is a cops cop, ask Sgt. Torres

Unregistered394747

Moved?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So they move Lt. P from south because of BL. He is a great Lt. Just get rid of Blake already.
    When did LT. Pie move and where?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered394747 View Post
    When did LT. Pie move and where?
    Hopefully our the door, the guy is worthless

Unregistered
    I just took a massive shit. I could not tell the difference between my massive shit and Capt. Lee.

Unregistered

Help

Please Help South!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast