Fdle - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fdle

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all know Tony is the real problem , I think he will be removed and charged soon. Broward deserved better than this guy
    Give it up loser, he’s not going anywhere. Get a job Scott and stop with the we all know sh!t. Nobody cares what you think.

Unregistered
    We all know Tony is the real problem , I think he will be removed and charged soon. Broward deserved better than this guy
    Correct. I heard the same thing! A criminal and a liar should not even be a cop.

Unregistered
    Correct. I heard the same thing! A criminal and a liar should not even be a cop.
    Correct that is why you no longer work here, or anywhere else!

Unregistered
    So true about this TT guy. Glad he wont be here too long. Him and the governor need to go.

Unregistered
    So true about this TT guy. Glad he wont be here too long. Him and the governor need to go.
    The garbage was already removed by the Governor. The Sheriff and the Governor shall remain in office at least two terms, no matter how many times you answer your own post. Enjoy your unemployment turd.

Unregistered

Let it go

Let be straight, clearly FDLE works for DeSantis and DeSantis isn’t going to admit he made a mistake. The only chance of that happening is if enough people called DeSantis and his minions and complained. No one here has the balls to do it so enough with this FDLE crap.
    Let it go, DA

Unregistered
    TT lost all respect from the employees the minute he attacked deputies unjustly.

Unregistered
    Someone needs to tell the Israel crew this is how it works so they can stop with this stupid fantasy.
    Israel and his minions are hoping that they can get Tony out, so that Israel can get in. Bunch of losers!

Unregistered
    Take a good look at Scott’s crew, a bunch of convicted felons.

Unregistered
    TT lost all respect from the employees the minute he attacked deputies unjustly.
    Not sure how this guys shows his face around district offices. If he only knew what is actually said behind his back

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast