Social justice task force teamed up with BLM??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Social justice task force teamed up with BLM??

How can that clown running this department make this task force up with members of the BLM movement!? The same movement who want to kill police officers? W.T.F reverse racism at its finest.. right here in Broward County... oh wait that’s racist too! Ft Lauderdale County sorry!

Unregistered
    I ain't see no white people on that task force.

Unregistered
    Toney is a criminal, a murderer and he hates cops. It makes perfect sense

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Toney is a criminal, a murderer and he hates cops. It makes perfect sense
    Of course, he couldn't handle being a cop when he was with coral springs and had to quit or be fired.

Unregistered
    So much bitterness from the Tony haters. If we could have made peace with Tony from the start - instead of declaring war on him almost from the day he walked in the door - we wouldn't be in this deep hole right now (and for the next 4 years). But there are no do-overs in life

Unregistered
    I believe it’s not about hate it’s about the sheriff not having integrity. You might want to look up the word. To be a law enforcement officer you need integrity something the sheriff lacks. Now you have a sheriff that is in bed with BLM, which is a domestic terrorist organization that advocates for killing of police officers. You apparently is a police officer because if you were it would make sense to you. We will never submit or kneel to criminals.

Unregistered
    Meant to say not a police officer

Unregistered
    So much bitterness from the Tony haters. If we could have made peace with Tony from the start - instead of declaring war on him almost from the day he walked in the door - we wouldn't be in this deep hole right now (and for the next 4 years). But there are no do-overs in life
    Phuck off, nobody declared war on him, he was welcomed here with open arms. He declared war on us, and then we got suspicious and took a look, and boy what did we find? The truth he was hiding from everyone about who and what he really is. Well now we all know.

Unregistered

My thoughts.

Hi. I am a joe Biden Boter. I wood laik to espress my thinking on this mater I think that when you do what you have to when you can. You can do to when it’s time. Also the problem with the situation is that when you see these items at hand on or about the premises of the garbanzo beans on the shell gas stations. The shelf like is amounts of insane pre existing pneumonia. Blessed are the most in detail of all that attend you know. The thing and I say come on man let me in on better information for my lineup. Thank you blessed you all have a happy day.

Unregistered

Peace with The Murderer?

Make peace with him. The guy is a murderer! He was untruthful (lied) in multiple LE applications. He fires cops after the discipline process says otherwise. You cleary have zero integrity. Now can someone please tell me what social justice is? I’ve heard of equal justice. Is this black justice? As in black folks will get a pass for crimes that everyone else will go to jail for? How about you just stop resisting and stop murdering and robbing each other. Let’s start there. Maybe The Murderer can use his Black Justice Task Force to teach young black men and women how to act. We could at least save some of their lives. That is the goal right? I’ll sign up. I will save lives. Everyone else is just jerking us all off looking to make money. My first class will be Traffic Stops 101. Then ‘hood conflict resolution. Or we just sit back and watch them kill each other. What’s it gonna be my black friends?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast