Why???

Thread: Why???

Unregistered

Why???

I realize many of the people posting here are agitators or disgruntle former employees, but clearly there people that currently work here posting. I challenge current employees to go to the forums section and look at other states and you will not find agencies in other states airing out their problems in a public forum. It seems to be a Florida thing. Every time we *****, whine, or talk smack about someone we are punching ourselves in the face. We want to be considered professionals and see higher compensation then start acting like professionals and stop posting like brats on here. If we stop feeding into the agitators and disgruntles they will eventually stop. If you want this agency to be viewed professionally and you want to be viewed as a professional STOP POSTING ON THIS GARBAGE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Ok

Have a wonderful evening

Unregistered

Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I realize many of the people posting here are agitators or disgruntle former employees, but clearly there people that currently work here posting. I challenge current employees to go to the forums section and look at other states and you will not find agencies in other states airing out their problems in a public forum. It seems to be a Florida thing. Every time we *****, whine, or talk smack about someone we are punching ourselves in the face. We want to be considered professionals and see higher compensation then start acting like professionals and stop posting like brats on here. If we stop feeding into the agitators and disgruntles they will eventually stop. If you want this agency to be viewed professionally and you want to be viewed as a professional STOP POSTING ON THIS GARBAGE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For most part I agree with you, however the media and the politicians in Southwest Florida are so corrupt and in bed with one an other that sometimes the only way to get the real truth out is on this site and other social media outlets. It’s like our great President Donal J. Trump says “Fake News” have hurt to many great peoples reputations with their lies.

Unregistered
    The truth is coming, an old friend just showed me a document that will result in an arrest. Corruption!!!!!!! I won’t need the the ethics commission for this buddy.

Unregistered
    Is wet brain Carmen McKinney going to the big house

Unregistered

Drunk for sheriff

Did wet brain McKinney crash into someone and leave the scene?

Unregistered

Ruff

Dollars for Dogs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The truth is coming, an old friend just showed me a document that will result in an arrest. Corruption!!!!!!! I won’t need the the ethics commission for this buddy.
    We've heard this over and over again and nothing happens.

Unregistered
    No money for Deputies, but lots of dollars for dogs

Unregistered

Drunk for sheriff

As long as there is plenty of booze Carmen wet brain McKinney will make it through another day.