PBA best friend has a chance to step up today at the budget hearing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA best friend has a chance to step up today at the budget hearing

Since PBA has this unholy friendship with Carlos Gimenez, today will be a huge opportunity for Gimenez to step up and hep the PBA and it’s members. I’m sure the PBA and Gimenez already have a behind the scenes deal to benefit us. You Know to pay Us what we are worth as Steadman has said
    Previously when Gimenez generously gave a
    1% across the board wage increase. Oh, and that was for a 3 Year deal, or 33% of 1% per year.
    Go get us the huge payout PBA

Unregistered
    Man what are you smoking? Gimenez won’t give us us anything- PBA friend or not.
    I hope people remember that and vote against his opponent. It’s our only form of payback

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man what are you smoking? Gimenez won’t give us us anything- PBA friend or not.
    I hope people remember that and vote against his opponent. It’s our only form of payback
    I meant to say vote for his opponent and against Gimenez.

Unregistered
    Bargaining Unit Members,

As you may be aware, last night the Miami-Dade County Commission approved the budget for fiscal year 2020-2021. We have been hard at work behind the scenes making sure that the budget for law enforcement would remain intact, and not have to face any "defunding". It was extremely challenging at times, but in the end the budget actually increased, with added academy classes.

In these times of "defunding" nationwide, it was refreshing to have the Commission ultimately not fall prey to that faulty line of thinking. We want to thank those Commissioners who have been steadfast, and never wavered in their support of law enforcement.

With the upcoming elections, keep tuned to our social media pages to get the latest on where we stand with the candidates.

In the meantime, and as always, stay safe!

Steadman Stahl

Follow us!

Warning: This transmission may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. It may contain information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws, including, but not limited to, the FOIA, Privacy Act, 5 USC 552, Ch. 119, F.S., or the Florida Rules of Evidence. Any use, distribution, copying or other disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Unregistered
    Where’s PBA ??? Did we get 7% a year raise? Any raise ???

Unregistered
    It’s Steadman famous MO attempt to divert the story, the truth, the question.
    Since you worked so f^*king hard, what kind of raise are we getting Steadman???? Don’t give us other stories that we don’t t wish to hear. Just the answer to a very simple question.

Unregistered
    Look, less than 1/3 of the officers are union members. And why? Because this is a right to work state. Making any union useless. Why would you waste your money. That is so stupid.

Unregistered
    That’s absolutely correct. I quit today

Unregistered
    That’s absolutely correct. I quit today
    PLEA is cheaper
    https://plea315.com/

Unregistered
    Where’s PBA ??? Did we get 7% a year raise? Any raise ???
    They earn about $2255 a member. For what? These people were elected in 2019. Our raises went towards their new $50 off duty rate to eat lunch on the PBA credit card with the PBA suv.
    wtf people wake up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast