Command Staff

Thread: Command Staff

Unregistered

Command Staff

Anyone willing to uphold their sworn duties and be honest about Tony and let the world know his lies? Everyone is watching the way you handle this.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone willing to uphold their sworn duties and be honest about Tony and let the world know his lies? Everyone is watching the way you handle this.....
    Oh please, not one of them are leaders! They will do what they're told.

Unregistered

Exactly - no-command staff

Oh please, not one of them are leaders! They will do what they're told.
    We shouldn't call them command staff. They don't give a f about us. We're doing the work every day and have more command experience than any of them. They are the no-command staff.

Unregistered
    They are all excessories to the crime. They know darn well whats going on and refuse to act. "Just following orders" won't do for some of these filthy tools. Right Bennie, Holmes Oscar, weezy, Benjamin, langeliar, Green, all the rest. Wouldn't buy any expensive items if I were you.

Unregistered
    They are all excessories to the crime. They know darn well whats going on and refuse to act. "Just following orders" won't do for some of these filthy tools. Right Bennie, Holmes Oscar, weezy, Benjamin, langeliar, Green, all the rest. Wouldn't buy any expensive items if I were you.
    Actually the only one on that list I don't agree with is Oscar. His authority has been reduced since Tony got here.