City a Manager likes Manny Morales for Chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

City a Manager likes Manny Morales for Chief

Yes sir. His leaning on picking morales because his the only one he has dealt with. Manny Morales interviewed for the job a few days ago. This manager has no idea what Morales is about. Don't worry he will.

Unregistered
    Wow the most incompetent of all of them de pinga !!!!!

Unregistered
    Outside Chief is needed but the one that has been the chosen one from the ex union president Is his son

Unregistered
    Sailor, surely you josh. I’m having lunch with the CM tomorrow at Lums... an Ollie burger and a brewski. Oh yeah. My crime stats have impressed the entire commission.. I’m getting my old locker back right outside the sauna.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, surely you josh.[sic] I’m having lunch with the CM tomorrow at Lums... an Ollie burger and a brewski. Oh yeah. My crime stats have impressed the entire commission.. I’m getting my old locker back right outside the sauna.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH
    Impostor! *The venerable Lube would not make such a sophomoric, glaring grammatical error. *It is not [josh]; it is jest, meaning "a thing said or done for amusement." *The "Lums" at 27 avenue, just south of Flagler Street, has been closed for decades. *Coincidentally, it is not "OOHRAH!" For current and retired US Navy personnel, it is Hooyah! *

Oorah is a battle cry common in the United States Marine Corps since the mid-20th century.

Unregistered

Cool What!

OOOOOOooooo this is going to be GREAT! This Fat F@ck has so many skeletons in the closet that he might make this entertaining. Hey fat boy remember the time you bragged about the threesome. PS: they were fat pigs and worked at MPD. lol lol lol lol

Unregistered
    What is that the 8 straight cuban male Chief?

Unregistered
    Impostor! *The venerable Lube would not make such a sophomoric, glaring grammatical error. *It is not [josh]; it is jest, meaning "a thing said or done for amusement." *The "Lums" at 27 avenue, just south of Flagler Street, has been closed for decades. *Coincidentally, it is not "OOHRAH!" For current and retired US Navy personnel, it is Hooyah! *

Oorah is a battle cry common in the United States Marine Corps since the mid-20th century.
    You really dare to criticize a naval hero who could give John Paul Jones a run for his money. He jumped with the screaming eagles, he HAHOed from the space shuttle.

If he wants to OOHRAH so be it.

Unregistered

Do not speak ill of the great lube have some respect for an American naval hero , if he said it was oohrah then that's what it was , apologize for your insubordination and disrespect , the lube has been in so much combat that if he forgets a simple thing like "oohrah" is understandable

Unregistered
    Yes sir. His leaning on picking morales because his the only one he has dealt with. Manny Morales interviewed for the job a few days ago. This manager has no idea what Morales is about. Don't worry he will.
    He’s too Fat, the manager is all about Looks.

Richard Perez interviewing next Tuesday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast