Yom Kippur

Thread: Yom Kippur

exabt

Yom Kippur

Director some peple i worked with are bragging that they have Yom Kippur off you cant have happy ppls in abt make sure they work all day at yom kippur morale can still get lower and people are quitting but not fast enuf get 2 work on them sir

Unregistered
    He’s too busy handing out condoms to really care.

Unregistered

Sworn Extinction

Rev up the chemo boys and girls. The prognosis for any and all sworn positions in that toxic climate is stage IV terminal Whisencancer.

Retired and loving life

Unregistered
    We are not going anywhere. They won’t be filling any open positions but that’s Smart; due to coviD we don’t know what is happening budget wise so yes we’re not bring it filling vacancies but no, we’re not going anywhere

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exabt View Post
    Director some peple i worked with are bragging that they have Yom Kippur off you cant have happy ppls in abt make sure they work all day at yom kippur morale can still get lower and people are quitting but not fast enuf get 2 work on them sir
    Commas are your friend!

Ž̏Ød̪ĮÄÇ ßŁÄÇk
    TØχĮÇ ₩Øɍk £ńV̈̌ĮɍØńⱮ£ńTš Äɍ£ ŁĮk£ TØɍTŪɍ£ÇH̤ÄⱮߣɍš ßŪT šTÄ¥ šTɍØńG̃́

ßÄd̪ ⱮÄńÄG̃́£ɍš ÇØⱮ£ Äńd̪ G̃́Ø

ĮšÄĮÄH̤ 54:17 ńØ ₩£ÄpØń F̱ØɍⱮ£d̪ ÄG̃́ÄĮńšT ¥ØŪ šH̤ÄŁŁ pɍØšP£ɍ ✊🏿

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exabt View Post
    Get Over it. You are cops work 24 _7

Unregistered
    Happy New Year to my brothers & sisters! I hope that you have enjoyed honey cake tonight as we did.