Colina is out Jan 2021 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On September 14, 2020, a lawsuit was filed in the 11th Circuit. the allegations are directed towards Colina, Umset Ramos and of course, Captain "ROD" Underpants, Javier Ortiz!! The lawsuit is too large to attach. 209 pages!! See for yourselves.

Case number 2020-002042-CA-01

Luis Valdes v City of Miami

Maybe that had something to do with his departure? Captain Underpants keeps costing us money!!!
    No, Colina is leaving because he wants to spend more time with his beautiful wife. *She has sacrificed for too long. *Colina's departure does not immunize him from the civil action.**

Unregistered
    Luis Valdes was scum. Ask his wife. As for during Colina and others they don't give a flying Fock. Luis go back in your hole you scumbag.

Unregistered
    On September 14, 2020, a lawsuit was filed in the 11th Circuit. the allegations are directed towards Colina, Umset Ramos and of course, Captain "ROD" Underpants, Javier Ortiz!! The lawsuit is too large to attach. 209 pages!! See for yourselves.

Maybe that had something to do with his departure? Captain Underpants keeps costing us money!!!
    Another lawsuit claiming corruption by Capt Javier Ortiz tell me that ain’t true. Javi stop calling people snitches on MPD tac. Snitches are usually people telling the truth about corruption

Unregistered
    No, Colina is leaving because he wants to spend more time with his beautiful wife. *She has sacrificed for too long. *Colina's departure does not immunize him from the civil action.**
    Beautiful yes but Very Very Old,over her Prime age.

No offense just strictly Business.

Gallina Vieja

Unregistered
    What is the lawsuit about. I can’t find that case when I enter the case number

Unregistered
    What is the lawsuit about. I can’t find that case when I enter the case number
    You must be an idiot

https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/ocs/Search.aspx

Unregistered

I don't think it was this case that broke the straw.
    There are alot of very public cases coming down the pike and I believe Colina always takes the high road before the s hits the fan.
    His history has him always moving on a high note.

For instance - that UPS Miramar case is gonna be brutal.
    6 police agencies named in lawsuit over Miramar UPS truck driver shooting
    Frank Ordonez killed after being taken hostage after jewelry store robbery

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...iver-shooting/

Unregistered
    I don't think it was this case that broke the straw.
    There are alot of very public cases coming down the pike and I believe Colina always takes the high road before the s hits the fan.
    His history has him always moving on a high note.

For instance - that UPS Miramar case is gonna be brutal.
    6 police agencies named in lawsuit over Miramar UPS truck driver shooting
    Frank Ordonez killed after being taken hostage after jewelry store robbery

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...iver-shooting/
    Na. Wishful thinking. Ain't she-I going g to happen. Most popular chief in ages. Just hurts you. If anything you wouldn't know. Your nobody and if you were you would not be writing on here. It's a lonely place for you. He wins you loose

Unregistered
    Na. Wishful thinking. Ain't she-I going g to happen. Most popular chief in ages. Just hurts you. If anything you wouldn't know. Your nobody and if you were you would not be writing on here. It's a lonely place for you. He wins you loose
    I'm not saying he wasn't a good chief.
    We are talking about why he is leaving.
    Deflecting your nobody comment bc we are all somebody

Unregistered
    So popular that the politicians and staff are starting to do the back stroke.

It always easier to fool people than to convince them they’ve been fooled!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12