Defund then dumb a@s commissioners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Defund then dumb a@s commissioners

Tonight our elected __________ will vote on funding over $921,000 to revitalize Mayor Messam’s F up called the “white elephant” at Regional park
    Where’s the out cry where’s this duesbag challenger to Chambers & where’s crybaby Riggs?
    Hellllll o people we’re getting hosed again

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tonight our elected __________ will vote on funding over $921,000 to revitalize Mayor Messam’s F up called the “white elephant” at Regional park
    Where’s the out cry where’s this duesbag challenger to Chambers & where’s crybaby Riggs?
    Hellllll o people we’re getting hosed again
    They can’t do squat, until they are in office, is the chambers? Cuz you type like he talks...

maybe, he’ll ask the chief to investigate you guys again..

Unregistered
    Just saw Chambers commission statement. He actually threatened the jobs of cops who on their own time, campaign for his opponent! Why is this clown in office? Did he do that when they endorsed Hemming? Ohh, I didn’t furlough, I just gave myself a raise, bc I can’t hold a regular job

Unregistered
    They can’t do squat, until they are in office, is the chambers? Cuz you type like he talks...

maybe, he’ll ask the chief to investigate you guys again..
    I bet you failed English Grammar class in school. What an illiterate bunch of nonsense!

Unregistered
    I bet you failed English Grammar class in school. What an illiterate bunch of nonsense!
    Ok Maxwell, or his girlfriend/aide, this is LEO affairs, not commissioner affairs. Why not use your position to attack us employees again? Are you sure the chief wants to break the law and abuse his power like you seem comfortable doing. Your on public record, crossing a very major line.

Unregistered
    Ok Maxwell, or his girlfriend/aide, this is LEO affairs, not commissioner affairs. Why not use your position to attack us employees again? Are you sure the chief wants to break the law and abuse his power like you seem comfortable doing. Your on public record, crossing a very major line.
    Can you cite the statute number that is being violated? You are claiming that they are breaking the law so there must be a matching statute number. Not taking any ones side just cant find a criminal statute that applies.

Unregistered
    Can you cite the statute number that is being violated? You are claiming that they are breaking the law so there must be a matching statute number. Not taking any ones side just cant find a criminal statute that applies.
    It's an offense for him to even speak much less be part of the legislative process. Don't even try to respond. We DON'T care.

Unregistered
    It's an offense for him to even speak much less be part of the legislative process. Don't even try to respond. We DON'T care.
    Just answer the question please! What is the statute number for the CRIMINAL offense that you are alleging?

I asked nicely and you want to answer like a prick so I'll deal with you like a prick.

What is offensive is your ignorance!

Unregistered
    Just answer the question please! What is the statute number for the CRIMINAL offense that you are alleging?

I asked nicely and you want to answer like a prick so I'll deal with you like a prick.

What is offensive is your ignorance!
    Your response was not to me, Idk the clown that posted it. The statute falls under section 112, I think subsection 6. I’ll check later, I’m not sure if it provides criminal or administrative penalties. When I have more time, I’ll see

Unregistered
    Your response was not to me, Idk the clown that posted it. The statute falls under section 112, I think subsection 6. I’ll check later, I’m not sure if it provides criminal or administrative penalties. When I have more time, I’ll see
    Thank You! Thats all that I wanted. Ill check it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast