Cares act
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cares act

Unregistered

Cares act

Where's our 1% ? I guess the city is keeping it! F u % k e # again!!!!!

Unregistered

Cares Act

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where's our 1% ? I guess the city is keeping it! F u % k e # again!!!!!
    Every agency in Miami Dade County is getting something. We’re getting da pinga.

Unregistered

1% Found!!

Every agency in Miami Dade County is getting something. We’re getting da pinga.
    I found the 1% !! But it left along with the PBA and your dignities when you allowed the FOP and our very own police administrators to take control. You crack pots sided with a worthless union and you’re now seeing all your benefits go bye bye. You really can’t fix stupid, remember to stop by and thank your leaders for all they’ve done for you all.

Unregistered

Anonymous

Doesn’t really matter does it? FOP-PBA who cares. Nothing is being done and this commish is screwed come next election cycle. We’re voting you guys out and we’re going with Miami Beach Government as soon as we can. City manager is defunding the cops one by one as we speak. Next thing he needs to do is collect all those laptops and run forensics on the hard drives.

Unregistered

Defund

We have too many high paid crybabies in the police that do absolutely the least they can get away with, yet this Mayor and Commission just gave away the bank. Almost a 7 million dollar budget for the police. Half of them with 6 figure salaries last year and retirement pay outs of 6 figures.

Unregistered

TY

We have too many high paid crybabies in the police that do absolutely the least they can get away with, yet this Mayor and Commission just gave away the bank. Almost a 7 million dollar budget for the police. Half of them with 6 figure salaries last year and retirement pay outs of 6 figures.
    I really enjoy my 6 figure salary and did I mention that I earn every penny by leaving my house and family and putting my life on the line for the residents of North Bay Village.

Unregistered

Cares act

I want my $$$$$ F U and you smart aZZ aNswEres. This place alwaYs steelZ our$$$$$.

Unregistered
    I really enjoy my 6 figure salary and did I mention that I earn every penny by leaving my house and family and putting my life on the line for the residents of North Bay Village.
    Enjoy it while you can sucker it won’t last forever.
    Everybody puts their life on the line at work and you put yours on the line for money and benefits, Silly rabbit.

Unregistered

Defund and recall

The Mayor needs to be recalled and held accountable for the constant disgusting raises he recommended and gave to all of the employees. Almost a 7 million dollar police budget alone and almost half the department makes 6 figure salaries last year. We got a g d dam dog park and we don’t have a city hall? We have multiple open lots on the water no less. Place is stupid crazy and a lot of this was started when Chervony was on the commission and he want back? Their all a bunch of jack seeds!

Unregistered

Jeally much

Enjoy it while you can sucker it won’t last forever.
    Everybody puts their life on the line at work and you put yours on the line for money and benefits, Silly rabbit.
    It’s a tit for tat but you sound a little peanut and jealous. Maybe you should go back to academy and give it a go, even try and be a better person to those around you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast