+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    ORTIZ will Never wear an MPD uniform!

    Javi I hope you saved your glory days pictures.

    https://www.crespogramnews.com/splas...bad-studd.html

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Apparently Crespo is to sick to come up with anything original. Old news and
    Nothing will happen due to a Crespo story.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    There's a new blog called Because Miami.
    https://twitter.com/becausemiami/sta...018148352?s=21

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yea created by the other liberal I can't get it right Billy Corbin. Come on brother.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You think the leftist snowflakes cried and screamed when Trump got elected and sworn into office. The CIP and it’s so called investigators will faint and crap in their pants. I can’t wait till Ortiz is cleared and back in uniform soon my friend soon. Then all these posters will run for the hills.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You think the leftist snowflakes cried and screamed when Trump got elected and sworn into office. The CIP and it’s so called investigators will faint and crap in their pants. I can’t wait till Ortiz is cleared and back in uniform soon my friend soon. Then all these posters will run for the hills.
    Sit and wait! He got bigger issues to worry about.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Na. You don't know the latest. It sucks not know the inner workings.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Na. You don't know the latest. It sucks not know the inner workings.
    okay snowflake your the know it all but with direct I dont think so

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Na. You don't know the latest. It sucks not know the inner workings.
    That's the problem I do and you are the one being played. You are always the last to know.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the problem I do and you are the one being played. You are always the last to know.
    that totally answers my question. Hilarious. Obviously you don't know. Sit so you can handle it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •