Storm response - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storm response

Unregistered
    Maybe they’ll get it right this time. Lowman, who was the best, Sheriff had it wrong in my opinion by having us all come to the office. Cars were flooded etc. Ronnie MAC got it right. We went home and got 10-8 after. He made sure that he had food for deputies at all the precincts as well as supplies for our families. Thanks largely in part to Randy Blake. Morgan got it wrong as well. This time Chip will have to step Up and take care of the troops too. At least I hope he will.

Unregistered
    Morgan has never been in our shoes before. The others were better because they worked the road as cops. Morgan has no clue how hard and miserable it is to work the road during and after a hurricane. While your family needs you at home and your property is messed up. Morgan like always doesn't give a crap about the men and women under him. He is a horrible leader and worst sheriff I've seen in my time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Morgan has never been in our shoes before. The others were better because they worked the road as cops. Morgan has no clue how hard and miserable it is to work the road during and after a hurricane. While your family needs you at home and your property is messed up. Morgan like always doesn't give a crap about the men and women under him. He is a horrible leader and worst sheriff I've seen in my time.
    I completely agree. He serves himself first and the Deputies come last. What amazes me the most is that he was re-elected twice. Worst department morale and crime rate of any Sheriff, but a great politician.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12