Storm response
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storm response

Unregistered

Storm response

Am I missing something? No alpha bravo. No response? No emails? Deputies driving home in the middle of the storm? Morgan has no clue. Admin probably working safe from home in their jammies not caring about patrol and not planning ahead.

Unregistered
    Are we even using our "High Water Rescue" vehicles? Look at the bright side. A day has gone by that covid and BLM haven't been the headline here.
    A storm came in that did almost as much damage to the community as thelbert and his goons have done to the S.O!

Unregistered
    Don't worry Amber and Andy are wiping the general's pie hole that is all that matters. Has Andy actually been in Patrol? HAs Amber ever really done any real PIO? The answer is no!

Unregistered
    All that’s really important is that Chip and all his signs are safe. You dummies who thought Morgan was the biggest attention whore ain’t seen nothing yet.

Unregistered

Clueless

You're all clueless. The training division has been working nonstop clearing trees that were trapping people, and fleet has been supporting them.

Our high water rescue vehicles have been in use all week. Do you even work here?

Unregistered
    Sorry did not realize we were supposed to get our information from Facebook. Any meetings going on with supervision or any info being sent out or are we all just going off a wing and a prayer?

Unregistered
    Maybe Ronnie Mack can give thelbert some hurricane 101 tips

Unregistered
    Well it’s settled. We’re the best. Hobbs sure don’t even know what that means and thelberts just the media hog snuffin up his last hoorah and trying to pull Hobbs out of chips arse he’s so far gone up in there. Where’s Mindyme? Where’s the rest of the commanders and colonels and assistant colonels and admirals during all this? Any sightings?

Unregistered
    Morgan send the ignorant note about being the best. Is he crazy or trying to be funny. Nothing at all differently occurred. I did not attend or even asked to attend a single meeting about what to do. I even had to drive home in the middle of the storm. How does he think this went well. It didn’t go any real way but no existent planning.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe Ronnie Mack can give thelbert some hurricane 101 tips
    Dm would be too arrogant to listen. That’s the funniest sh!! I’ve read all day tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast