Presence, proactive

Anthony

Presence, proactive

Let me begin by saying I absolutely love our deputies in Charlotte county. I live there 8 months out of the year. I must say last year and this year I notice the presence of ccso isnt as noticeable anymore. I use to see deputies all over. Definitely a good feeling. Is staff low? If so does this stop your men and women from being proactive like I know ccso to be?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Let me begin by saying I absolutely love our deputies in Charlotte county. I live there 8 months out of the year. I must say last year and this year I notice the presence of ccso isnt as noticeable anymore. I use to see deputies all over. Definitely a good feeling. Is staff low? If so does this stop your men and women from being proactive like I know ccso to be?
    Of course staff is low, deputies are leaving for other agencies because of the way the current Sheriff is treating them. Its bad enough when you lose a Sgt to become a patrol officer at North Port, I heard he made commander now, good job to him. No equal opportunity and unless you're family or brown nosing the Sheriff you have no future here. Hes currently under an ethics investigation for nepotism, that says a lot. He doesn't stay neutral as a sheriff should and kneels at an active political protest with BLM in Punta Gorda. Everyone is leaning towards the other candidate, a retired LT from CCSO with a better platform. www.Daleforsheriff.com check him out and make your own decision.

Unregistered
    Please provide supporting information for your claim that the sheriff is under investigation for an ethics violation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please provide supporting information for your claim that the sheriff is under investigation for an ethics violation.
    How about this for supporting information:

From the State of Florida Commission of Ethics complaint # 20-088

Unregistered
    heres all the evidence on the ethics violation,theres docs they wont give us unles we pay big money,the investigator will get them,he was made aware of the ilegal over charge
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...CM?usp=sharing

Unregistered
    Of course staff is low, deputies are leaving for other agencies because of the way the current Sheriff is treating them. Its bad enough when you lose a Sgt to become a patrol officer at North Port, I heard he made commander now, good job to him. No equal opportunity and unless you're family or brown nosing the Sheriff you have no future here. Hes currently under an ethics investigation for nepotism, that says a lot. He doesn't stay neutral as a sheriff should and kneels at an active political protest with BLM in Punta Gorda. Everyone is leaning towards the other candidate, a retired LT from CCSO with a better platform. www.Daleforsheriff.com check him out and make your own decision.
    Did you think the Sgt was going to leave and automatically transfer as a sgt. The sheriff is doing nothing wrong. His mistake was hiring misfits like yourself.

Unregistered
    I am not leaning toward Dale. Dale is an angry ex employee who has some beef with Prummell. I just want a future with a good leader. BP isn’t the greatest and he sucks bawls but he is betterish than dale. Dam this place sucks. Can somebody normal run for Sheriff?

Unregistered
    I am not leaning toward Dale. Dale is an angry ex employee who has some beef with Prummell. I just want a future with a good leader. BP isn’t the greatest and he sucks bawls but he is betterish than dale. Dam this place sucks. Can somebody normal run for Sheriff?
    I worked with Dale when he was Narcotics commander, hes a straight shooter, not an angry employee. He always had our backs and took care of us, and I know Dale can make a difference and do one hell of a job being our Sheriff.

Unregistered
    I worked with Dale when he was Narcotics commander, hes a straight shooter, not an angry employee. He always had our backs and took care of us, and I know Dale can make a difference and do one hell of a job being our Sheriff.
    Ok Dale! You will NEVER get a vote from me