Field Force ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Field Force ?

Unregistered

Field Force ?

So with most metropolitan areas being looted , burned and hosting active riots, I ask myself what if ? I know our city has had some incredible luck when it comes to all these social issues past and present but what if ? What if one of us is involved in a bad shooting or post November 3 depending on the outcome riots erupt anywhere and everywhere ... does our department have the training to hold the line for hours or days at a time ?

When was the last time our department has conducted any field force training ? I know patrol has never participated and I think the last time DB had training was probably two years ago.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So with most metropolitan areas being looted , burned and hosting active riots, I ask myself what if ? I know our city has had some incredible luck when it comes to all these social issues past and present but what if ? What if one of us is involved in a bad shooting or post November 3 depending on the outcome riots erupt anywhere and everywhere ... does our department have the training to hold the line for hours or days at a time ?

When was the last time our department has conducted any field force training ? I know patrol has never participated and I think the last time DB had training was probably two years ago.
    Our Field Force is every old Cuban with a machete. Blacks know not to cross the bridge into Hialeah with that bullshit because the police would be the least of their worries.

Unregistered
    Our Field Force is every old Cuban with a machete. Blacks know not to cross the bridge into Hialeah with that bullshit because the police would be the least of their worries.
    You mean the same Cubans that call the police because their scared to discipline their kids in fear of having the police called on them ? Wishful thinking it’s 2020 not the 1980s different breed of Cubans nowadays.

Unregistered
    You mean the same Cubans that call the police because their scared to discipline their kids in fear of having the police called on them ? Wishful thinking it’s 2020 not the 1980s different breed of Cubans nowadays.
    Notice I emphasized “old” Cuban as to not include these young papis driving their rebuilt title Mercedes Benz wearing skinny jeans and red shoes

Unregistered
    Notice I emphasized “old” Cuban as to not include these young papis driving their rebuilt title Mercedes Benz wearing skinny jeans and red shoes
    That description is perfect 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    33013 will be lead by Guillermo Wallace and his MAGALABAO Army. Antifa will never make it west to Palm Ave. Won't even get to East 4th. Lord Coco and the BLM army will retreat upon first site of all the Trump flags North of 49th to the gates of Amelia. It is a deep and fortified pro-police zone. The commie kids will sip their machiatos at Starbucks while skinny jeans Yoandris revs his mustang engine in the parking lot. They will be in line. Hialeah is a no-go zone for hostiles.

Unregistered
    33013 will be lead by Guillermo Wallace and his MAGALABAO Army. Antifa will never make it west to Palm Ave. Won't even get to East 4th. Lord Coco and the BLM army will retreat upon first site of all the Trump flags North of 49th to the gates of Amelia. It is a deep and fortified pro-police zone. The commie kids will sip their machiatos at Starbucks while skinny jeans Yoandris revs his mustang engine in the parking lot. They will be in line. Hialeah is a no-go zone for hostiles.
    Please post more short stories about refs

Unregistered
    The village to the East (Seminola) will not get in the fight as they know the fate that would await them at the tip of every Pepe and Armando’s machetes, and don’t forget Manuel’s highly trained fighting ****s that would lay siege to them.

Unregistered
    The village to the East (Seminola) will not get in the fight as they know the fate that would await them at the tip of every Pepe and Armando’s machetes, and don’t forget Manuel’s highly trained fighting ****s that would lay siege to them.
    Very accurate sitrep. Pipo's messenger pigeons have been feeding HD video to intel units on the ground. Seminola's numbers are low when it comes to agitators. Nothing like years past when it was a formidable hostile zone. With Amazon parking itself in the Locka, Colonel Bezos has begun claiming hostile territory, as well. Rafters and archers are moving in daily. Things are looking ok for the Piquete in the NE sector. All they request is a Palacio to feed their weary guerreros.

Unregistered
    Very accurate sitrep. Pipo's messenger pigeons have been feeding HD video to intel units on the ground. Seminola's numbers are low when it comes to agitators. Nothing like years past when it was a formidable hostile zone. With Amazon parking itself in the Locka, Colonel Bezos has begun claiming hostile territory, as well. Rafters and archers are moving in daily. Things are looking ok for the Piquete in the NE sector. All they request is a Palacio to feed their weary guerreros.
    Get off our site you ****ing psychopath!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast