Field Force ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Field Force ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get off our site you ****ing psychopath!!
    This was a fun and creative topic, but yeah I'll get off your site, no problem. Be safe out there.

Unregistered
    This was a fun and creative topic, but yeah I'll get off your site, no problem. Be safe out there.
    Appreciate it!! Sorry but this site is reserved for active LEOs not you anymore. I know who you are but will not reveal it as a courtesy.

Unregistered
    Appreciate it!! Sorry but this site is reserved for active LEOs not you anymore. I know who you are but will not reveal it as a courtesy.
    Now you're being courteous after calling me a psychopath. I'm only on here because I like knowing what's going on in the city. I was on field force 11 years so I jumped on the thread. My point is still valid. As bad for cops as it is out there, you have a lot of citizens who have your backs in this city. They'll help you no questions asked. That's why nothing has broken out here so far. You could reveal who I am. What's that gonna do to me? Make me scared to go to Casa Marin from now on?

Unregistered
    Our Field Force is every old Cuban with a machete. Blacks know not to cross the bridge into Hialeah with that bullshit because the police would be the least of their worries.
    This is true, the police would be the LAST thing they need to worry about. Unless it's a traffic stop or a phantom 37. They know know they can run any officer and nothing anyone can do about it.

Plus these Cubans will.not put up with this, hence why nothing has happened here in Miami. They take advantage of states and cities that allow these tards to have freewill and blame others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12