whats with the sarasa + rodriguez beef?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

whats with the sarasa + rodriguez beef?

The following response is offered regarding the Record of Counseling (ROG) dated July 7, 2020, that I received on July 21, 2020:
    On Thursday, June 18, 2020, at approximately 11:52 a.m., Captain Rita Rodriguez called my personal cellular telephone; however, I did not answer because I was on another call speaking to a detective regarding a citizen concern. She immediately called a second time, as I was arriving on the scene of an accidental discharge at 974 SW 151 Place. When I answered her call, Captain Rodriguez immediateiy asked, "Where are you?" I informed her of my location, and she immediately began to berate me in a very unprofessional and condenscending tone asking me why I hadn't taken the signal on the radio. I calmly explained to Captain Rodriguez that I had just arrived on the scene and that I hadn't even exited 111y car yet, as I was on another call. She then stated in a rude and condescending tone that she had previously ordered me to take back up signals on the radio. I reiterated to her that I had not yet had the opportunity to take the back up signal, as I was dealing with another matter. She sarcastically responded, "You know what an order is, don't you?" I then informed her that once I left the scene, I would be responding to the Professional Compliance Bureau to file a complaint against her. She responded, "Go ahead!" several times in a shrill, loud, and unprofessional tone. At no time did I raise my voice, speak to her in a rude and condescending manner, or direct an "unnecessary attitude toward her" as stated in the ROG. This is a complete fabrication on her part.

On Friday, June 26, 2020, Captain Rodriguez, called me to inquire about an emergency call that several officers from the 2200 squad were responding to. She instructed me to look into it and let her know. A review of the Computer Aided Dispatch system revealed that the ·primary unit had arrived on the call one minute prior. I replied to Captain Rodriguez via text message (see attachment), informing her of the nature of the call, and adving her that units had just arrived. She responded that she wanted me to respond to the call to provide "a quick support for them." I informed Captain Rodriguez via text message that it was a 20 minute drive and inquired if overtime would be authorized. At 1 :42 p.m., Captain Rodriguez responded that I should be able to handle it before 2. I responded to the call, as directed, and promptly cleared due to my transfer time.
    The following Monday, June 29, 2020, at 1 :30 p.m., Captain Rodriguez requested I respond to t􀀙e station. During the meeting, she admonished me in front of another Lieutenant for not answering her calls or providing a response to her regarding the incident on Friday. 1 informed her that I had done exactly what she had asked me to do, which was to respond and provide support.
    On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 1 sent an email notification to Commissioner Joe Martinez regarding a deceased person. The notification contained the age of the victim, the location of occurrence, the case number, and the detective who was notified. 1 used an email format that was provided to me by a previous command staff of the Hammocks District. Later that day, Captain Rodriguez sent me an email which stated, "In future emails to Commissioner Martinez (,) please be a little more detailed in the notification so that he does not have to ask additional questions." 1 subsequently emailed Commissioner Martinez to seek clarification as to what additional information he would like included in future email notifications.
    According to Captain Rodriguez, this email violated chain of command, and displayed defiant behavior and lack of judgment on my part. Additionally, Captain Rodriguez noted in the ROG that I "at no time" was instructed to contact Commissioner Martinez. Sending a commissioner an email is not a violation of chain of command; on the contrary, 1 routinely email County Commissioners to inform them of incidents that occur in the Hammocks District. Furthermore, Commissioner Martinez is not in my chain of command; therefore, no violation of Department policy occured. Lastly, to state that seeking clarification demonstrates defiant behavior is a statement based neither on fact nor reason. 1 was not being defiant by seeking clarification; I was merely seeking clarification.

Captain Rodriguez's email instructing me to be more detailed was vague, and did not state what additional information future notifications should include. It should be noted that I was not provided with any instructions or direction upon my assignment to the Hammocks District regarding what information should be included in email notifications to County Commissions. It should also be noted that on July 6, 2020, Major John Barrow distributed an email addressing supervisory notifications, as well as commissioner notifications, which included a sample email specifically articulating what information should be included in email notifications to County Commissioners.
    Since my assignment to the Hammocks District on May 25, 2020, Captain Rodriguez has repeatedly undermined my authority by admonishing and contradicting me on the radio, communicated directly with my subordinates matters that should be communicated through me, and neglected to inform me of operational matters affecting my platoon. She is rude and condescending when speaking with me over the radio, and on the phone. In person, she is polite and professional only when another party is present. She frequently criticizes and insults me, which has created an extremely hostile working environment. My chain of command has been made aware of the situation and has failed to adequately address it. Her behavior is unprofessional, unwarranted, and a clear violation of Departmental policy. The "Facts" described in this ROC are not facts at all and do not constitute any violations of Departmental policy on my part. This ROC is a blatant misrepresentation of events; and as such, should be rescinded.
    SLS/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The following response is offered regarding the Record of Counseling (ROG) dated July 7, 2020, that I received on July 21, 2020:
    On Thursday, June 18, 2020, at approximately 11:52 a.m., Captain Rita Rodriguez called my personal cellular telephone; however, I did not answer because I was on another call speaking to a detective regarding a citizen concern. She immediately called a second time, as I was arriving on the scene of an accidental discharge at 974 SW 151 Place. When I answered her call, Captain Rodriguez immediateiy asked, "Where are you?" I informed her of my location, and she immediately began to berate me in a very unprofessional and condenscending tone asking me why I hadn't taken the signal on the radio. I calmly explained to Captain Rodriguez that I had just arrived on the scene and that I hadn't even exited 111y car yet, as I was on another call. She then stated in a rude and condescending tone that she had previously ordered me to take back up signals on the radio. I reiterated to her that I had not yet had the opportunity to take the back up signal, as I was dealing with another matter. She sarcastically responded, "You know what an order is, don't you?" I then informed her that once I left the scene, I would be responding to the Professional Compliance Bureau to file a complaint against her. She responded, "Go ahead!" several times in a shrill, loud, and unprofessional tone. At no time did I raise my voice, speak to her in a rude and condescending manner, or direct an "unnecessary attitude toward her" as stated in the ROG. This is a complete fabrication on her part.

On Friday, June 26, 2020, Captain Rodriguez, called me to inquire about an emergency call that several officers from the 2200 squad were responding to. She instructed me to look into it and let her know. A review of the Computer Aided Dispatch system revealed that the ·primary unit had arrived on the call one minute prior. I replied to Captain Rodriguez via text message (see attachment), informing her of the nature of the call, and adving her that units had just arrived. She responded that she wanted me to respond to the call to provide "a quick support for them." I informed Captain Rodriguez via text message that it was a 20 minute drive and inquired if overtime would be authorized. At 1 :42 p.m., Captain Rodriguez responded that I should be able to handle it before 2. I responded to the call, as directed, and promptly cleared due to my transfer time.
    The following Monday, June 29, 2020, at 1 :30 p.m., Captain Rodriguez requested I respond to t􀀙e station. During the meeting, she admonished me in front of another Lieutenant for not answering her calls or providing a response to her regarding the incident on Friday. 1 informed her that I had done exactly what she had asked me to do, which was to respond and provide support.
    On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 1 sent an email notification to Commissioner Joe Martinez regarding a deceased person. The notification contained the age of the victim, the location of occurrence, the case number, and the detective who was notified. 1 used an email format that was provided to me by a previous command staff of the Hammocks District. Later that day, Captain Rodriguez sent me an email which stated, "In future emails to Commissioner Martinez (,) please be a little more detailed in the notification so that he does not have to ask additional questions." 1 subsequently emailed Commissioner Martinez to seek clarification as to what additional information he would like included in future email notifications.
    According to Captain Rodriguez, this email violated chain of command, and displayed defiant behavior and lack of judgment on my part. Additionally, Captain Rodriguez noted in the ROG that I "at no time" was instructed to contact Commissioner Martinez. Sending a commissioner an email is not a violation of chain of command; on the contrary, 1 routinely email County Commissioners to inform them of incidents that occur in the Hammocks District. Furthermore, Commissioner Martinez is not in my chain of command; therefore, no violation of Department policy occured. Lastly, to state that seeking clarification demonstrates defiant behavior is a statement based neither on fact nor reason. 1 was not being defiant by seeking clarification; I was merely seeking clarification.

Captain Rodriguez's email instructing me to be more detailed was vague, and did not state what additional information future notifications should include. It should be noted that I was not provided with any instructions or direction upon my assignment to the Hammocks District regarding what information should be included in email notifications to County Commissions. It should also be noted that on July 6, 2020, Major John Barrow distributed an email addressing supervisory notifications, as well as commissioner notifications, which included a sample email specifically articulating what information should be included in email notifications to County Commissioners.
    Since my assignment to the Hammocks District on May 25, 2020, Captain Rodriguez has repeatedly undermined my authority by admonishing and contradicting me on the radio, communicated directly with my subordinates matters that should be communicated through me, and neglected to inform me of operational matters affecting my platoon. She is rude and condescending when speaking with me over the radio, and on the phone. In person, she is polite and professional only when another party is present. She frequently criticizes and insults me, which has created an extremely hostile working environment. My chain of command has been made aware of the situation and has failed to adequately address it. Her behavior is unprofessional, unwarranted, and a clear violation of Departmental policy. The "Facts" described in this ROC are not facts at all and do not constitute any violations of Departmental policy on my part. This ROC is a blatant misrepresentation of events; and as such, should be rescinded.
    SLS/
    The Captain sounds delightful.

Unregistered

SLS/
    Typical crazy B Suzy Sarasa behavior. It’s funny when it’s happening to you instead of you doing it to others. I hope you finally had a rude awakening “literally.”

Unregistered
    Typical crazy B Suzy Sarasa behavior. It’s funny when it’s happening to you instead of you doing it to others. I hope you finally had a rude awakening “literally.”
    Susssssy it didn’t take long to fly your crazy wings. We are all glad it’s happening right back at you.

Love
    South

Unregistered
    What’s with Sarasa calling a male sergeants wife to find out where he is?

Unregistered
    What’s with Sarasa calling a male sergeants wife to find out where he is?
    Afffffter he turned down her sexual advances.

Unregistered
    wow this is really bad , how old are they again

Unregistered
    If you take sides in this love affair you are more crazier than they are!!!! They are both crazy worthless cops who have never done anything but take tests and move up. One has banged almost the entire dept and the other one well...she just likes to bang in SRT Trucks! They are just power hungry chicks that throw their rank around when they are not throwing their vaginas around. The only one I feel sorry for is Albert who has to wake up to that thing everyday!

Unregistered
    If you take sides in this love affair you are more crazier than they are!!!! They are both crazy worthless cops who have never done anything but take tests and move up. One has banged almost the entire dept and the other one well...she just likes to bang in SRT Trucks! They are just power hungry chicks that throw their rank around when they are not throwing their vaginas around. The only one I feel sorry for is Albert who has to wake up to that thing everyday!
    Now this is the type of thing that makes LEO Affairs worth reading. Keep up the good work. By the way I met Sarassa once when she was in South, and I think I might’ve got the vibe.
    Then I told someone about it, and they told me I’m definitely her type. Meaning I’m male and I have a pulse. I have a girlfriend and I am not the cheating type, so whatever. But I guess she was down.
    I don’t know shit about the other one. But I notice that these higher up police administrators don’t really have anything to do except get paid and drive one another crazy. Your tax dollars at work.

Unregistered
    Well this didn’t take long!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast