Campaign signs are out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Campaign signs are out

Campaign signs are out. Bob's are larger and fancier than Santana's. That's because the suck-azzes have donated a lot of dough to keep their jobs. Plus Bob does business with a lot of firms so they donate to keep a good client. Santana has to scrape money here and there because he has few connections. Maybe that is a good thing because he does not owe anyone any favors.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Campaign signs are out. Bob's are larger and fancier than Santana's. That's because the suck-azzes have donated a lot of dough to keep their jobs. Plus Bob does business with a lot of firms so they donate to keep a good client. Santana has to scrape money here and there because he has few connections. Maybe that is a good thing because he does not owe anyone any favors.
    Or maybe any one worth a cr*p wud not support a incompetent wire twister. Eliseo wore his lunch every day and walked around in a daze. The guy is so far over his head its scary. The never been a cop now all the time candidate for anything he can slime into has no business being a Sheriff!!!! Come on people get a grip! Oh I know this is the rag sheet for James and the internal whiners like Buckley so what else would anyone expect.

Unregistered
    Wait, we’re gonna complain about campaign signs now?

Unregistered
    Or maybe any one worth a cr*p wud not support a incompetent wire twister. Eliseo wore his lunch every day and walked around in a daze. The guy is so far over his head its scary. The never been a cop now all the time candidate for anything he can slime into has no business being a Sheriff!!!! Come on people get a grip! Oh I know this is the rag sheet for James and the internal whiners like Buckley so what else would anyone expect.
    Santana is highly intelligent and has a great deal of common sense and integrity. That's a rare combination because most anyone can memorize stuff and earn a degree but common sense and integrity cannot be bought or faked. You either have them or you do not. I have spoken with Santana and that is my take on him.

If Santana is elected sheriff he will make some budget cuts at the top which some of the fat cats will not like. It will be good for the agency which is already too top heavy. It will also give lower ranks better chances of promotions. A succession plan is definitely needed. The time for a change has arrived.

Unregistered
    Have you watched any of the debates? Your comments are laughable

Unregistered
    Santana is highly intelligent and has a great deal of common sense and integrity. That's a rare combination because most anyone can memorize stuff and earn a degree but common sense and integrity cannot be bought or faked. You either have them or you do not. I have spoken with Santana and that is my take on him.

If Santana is elected sheriff he will make some budget cuts at the top which some of the fat cats will not like. It will be good for the agency which is already too top heavy. It will also give lower ranks better chances of promotions. A succession plan is definitely needed. The time for a change has arrived.
    This is either Eliseo himself or James because this statement is just plain STUPID! I know Eliseo Santana and Eliseo Santana is not Sheriff material. Eliseo Santana is dumb! He has no idea what it would take to run a multi million dollar organization. All he says is bring in more minorities. Sheriff G will win by big margin.

Unregistered
    Santana and/or his friends are on here posting this "Santana is super smart" stuff. That's what happens when you have an anonymous board. You get one or two people trying to pose as someone else

Unregistered
    Santana and/or his friends are on here posting this "Santana is super smart" stuff. That's what happens when you have an anonymous board. You get one or two people trying to pose as someone else
    Bobs supporters or Bob himself is posting too. What’s the point and who cares.

Unregistered
    Has it every occurred to you that there might be Democrats in this county and some work in the agency? Or that there might be some members who dislike Bob and his corrupt regime?

As for Santana, he is not a glib trained lawyer-liar like Bob, he is a simple man who speaks to the average voters in direct terms. What you see it what you get, not like Bob who can turn on a dime if the political winds suit him.