Police Academy - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Police Academy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh like the last pick they took who was on the road for a total of 6 months and then in PRT. Yea great pick.
    Are you serious? And this person is an instructor? Cmon.

Unregistered
    Ah sorry to burst your bubble but the academy is the best it’s been in along time. Just because you may not like some instructors don’t make the place bad. Gtfu.

Unregistered
    No. Those that actually made this department have long ago retired. Even before retirement they were up to date and had experience. Sgt. G. Cook, Sgt. Rasmussen, Sgt. J. Burns, Sgt. J. Gregorisch, Ofc. S. Holtz, Ofc. Kelly, Ofc. C. Coffee, Ofc. Mark Fiscaletti, Ofc. Ozzy Robles, Ofc. Nunez, Ofc. John Delgado, and more.

New personnel don't have that extra quality and the ones that are there for a little while get taken away or pushed out for less qualified. And there's a question about why our department is in the state it is? I have a year to go and am sad at the loss of quality. It is not because the department couldn't but because it doesn't want to keep quality. They put more effort into politics. Shame.
    Agreed! I had some of those TA's when I went through in the mid 1990's.. actually, Steve Rasmussen was a LT when I was there..p Jennifer was the SGT. Major was Rothlein..TA's were Sean H., Billy Dwyer. Clarence Coffee, Off.Kelly and a few others at the training bureau..Miss those academy days at MDCC when other classes try to 27 other classes guide on flag. LoL

Unregistered
    U just had a squad of instructors all in investigations for the past 15 years ... teach half the county how to do 19s .... mind you, they will say in class that the last time they took a 19 was 20 years ago....

Unregistered
    U just had a squad of instructors all in investigations for the past 15 years ... teach half the county how to do 19s .... mind you, they will say in class that the last time they took a 19 was 20 years ago....
    Do a little digging I bet they were all on overtime. That’s the new scam now.

Unregistered

Wow

To be a police instructor it helps if you’ve done some time on the road.
    Robles and Delgado were awesome. Watched Robles hitting a heavy bag once, felt pity for the bag

Unregistered
    Agreed! I had some of those TA's when I went through in the mid 1990's.. actually, Steve Rasmussen was a LT when I was there..p Jennifer was the SGT. Major was Rothlein..TA's were Sean H., Billy Dwyer. Clarence Coffee, Off.Kelly and a few others at the training bureau..Miss those academy days at MDCC when other classes try to 27 other classes guide on flag. LoL
    Clarence coffee was awesome!

Unregistered
    Robles and Delgado were awesome. Watched Robles hitting a heavy bag once, felt pity for the bag
    Robles would purposely post up by the gates as we left. As we approached the gate to leave, he would start doing push-ups on his knuckles. We would have to exit our vehicles, join him, then drive home with bloody knuckles.

Try that today...

Unregistered
    So we have 44 new bodies who graduated yesterday. Saw lots of B/F's who I'm sure will be dumped in Northside and Intracoastal and try and get into NRU or YOU as soon as possible. Oh, and training officers: if you're white, just pass them. If you fail them, you'll be considered racist and be moved to Vehicle Research Unit.

Police work in 2020

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3209637]U just had a squad of instructors all in investigations for the past 15 years ... teach half the county how to do 19s .... mind you, they will say in class that the last time they took a 19 was 20 years ago....

IA should take a little pop up visits every now and then , the abuse is disgusting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast