STAR/Hispanic Outreach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

STAR/Hispanic Outreach

I find this timing to be suspicious the sheriff is running against a Hispanic so he puts on the front page of the Star newsletter that he is partnering with the Hispanic Outreach group. Trying to get the Latino vote there Bobby boy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find this timing to be suspicious the sheriff is running against a Hispanic so he puts on the front page of the Star newsletter that he is partnering with the Hispanic Outreach group. Trying to get the Latino vote there Bobby boy.
    Disgusting and demeaning political pandering for the Latino votes which will not work. Goes to show that Bob and his buddies are worried about this election. Next he will visit some black churches in the South Side to pander to the blacks.

Unregistered
    Did you actually think MP got promoted on merit?

Unregistered
    Did you actually think MP got promoted on merit?
    No. He got promoted because he doesn’t say anything and makes no decisions. Except like other DUI deputies he does whatever the hell he wants when he is off. I thought it was hilarious when the three DUI guys got in trouble for what MP and the current sergeant do ALL THE TIME!!!! JL has that crap really locked down too. What an idiot.

Unregistered
    No. He got promoted because he doesn’t say anything and makes no decisions. Except like other DUI deputies he does whatever the hell he wants when he is off. I thought it was hilarious when the three DUI guys got in trouble for what MP and the current sergeant do ALL THE TIME!!!! JL has that crap really locked down too. What an idiot.
    He is using the proven Steffen strategy to get ahead. Works well with Bob in charge.

Unregistered
    JL is worse of that batch. Sit in office with RBF and then wonder why folks hate her and her attitude

Unregistered
    Hi Lt. RB, we know it us you.

Unregistered
    Just to show how IGNORANT you are!

It is NATIONAL ( not just Pinellas County ) Hispanic Heritage Month 2020 in the United States.

It started Tuesday, September 15th and ends October 15

Unregistered
    Haters will hate and are ignorant morons. Sure just ignore National Hispanic Heritage Month. if you look at the past the Sheriff has recognized it every year. So I say to you ignorant hater GFYS!!!!

Unregistered
    Thank you for your input your honor. Now go sit back on your bench that you have no experience to be there in the first place. I guess you can thank Governor Scott for that one. You definitely don't have the moral compass to be sitting on that bench.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast