Corrupt 5 x times

Ballsinhand

Corrupt 5 x times

Looks like Ventura lost his cool and was exposed by one of if nothing the only commissioner who has a pair of balls to actually say the truth . This is a corrupt administration and hopefully it’s days of dictatorship will be ending soon .

So Ventura since you got tried like a little school girl In a school yard what you going to do now . Corrupt 5 times and hopefully you will be in jail soon . You and your dictator of a boss have ruined a lot of peoples lives and hope karma get to you , him , and all his other hypocritical soldiers !

Put up or shut up and sit down in the little corner like Marcos said lol !!!!!!! Way to go Villanueva your the Man we need leaders like you in the front !!!

Unregistered

Mentiranueva

Mentiranueva is a punk. He’s a liar and a thief. He wants to take credit for things he’s never done nor seen. He lied his way to the dais and this will be his last term. Eres un falso y un mentiroso. You don’t even own nor have ever owned property in SWEETWATER and you claim you grew up here. Por favor mentiranueva you lived off of Miller drive and 132 ave. You married the neighborhood hoe got her pregnant and and rented an apartment just to run for office. Eres conocido por las mentiras que dices. Lo que te viene encima va ser bueno. Prepárate papi, ahora es que se va a poner bueno la cosa. Ahora, mándale felicidades a tu mujer, Im sure it’ll put a smile on her face to hear from me.

Unregistered
    The only “mentiroso” is Corrupt Ralph. Many people share the same sentiments of Commissioner Villanueva when the Commissioner stated “I am sick and tired of this corrupt... my God I don’t know how you’re not in jail yet!”

You, Ralph “Corrupt Ralph” Ventura, are the mentiroso. You have set up so many innocent individuals, you have done so many corrupt things both in this administration and that of Manny Marono, you have committed so many atrocities and crimes against the City of Sweetwater, and how you are not in jail is mind boggling.

Tu día vendrá. The day when Lady Justice comes knocking on your door is near and those that you have wronged will finally have their peace and sense of justice.

-Someone you Set-Up and Destroyed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    -Someone you Set-Up and Destroyed.
    Quit blaming others for your criminal activities. You had plenty of second chances but were too stupid to take advantage of them. Now it's time to pay the piper.

Greenergrass

Armed and dangerous criminals

Hey Marco you better start going armed into the city I heard Corrupted Ralph and other walk around armed in city hall and into the commission meetings. What a messed up place when criminals have to carry guns into a public meeting. What do they have police officers their for ? We already have a crazy suicidal chief armed to the teeth lol ...

Way to go Marcos keep the good fight going and a lot of people are wishing and waiting for lady justice to come in and clean the trash out ! Now is the time to expose them for what they are .

Clean the city of swamp water

Goheat33184

Talk the talk no walking

Hey Ventura where is your lawsuit ? Guess when you get told to sit in the corner like alittle girl you cry and puff but all bark and no bite ! You my friend are a coward who only stands up like that because your shielded by the fat cocain addict mayor we have . Once he is gone so are you and you will regret ruining so many innocent peoples lives . Karma is coming soon ..... oh your your still corrupt 5x times ! Lol

Unregistered
    Mariquita, you’ve been served “Chump”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mariquita, you’ve been served “Chump”
    Get this through your skull. You are a total loser, always have been and always will be. A punk who cruises the gay bars at night selling his azz multiple times a night. Soon to be the girlie girl of the cell block. You are a nobody so get lost.