+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Deputies working Dolphin Escort Should be ashamed

    Kronos gives all the names of who worked it, how can anyone give a police escort to these cop hating players who hate us so much. You have no honor working this!!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Sid

    How about a few SID guys who work the sideline and travel with the team? No integrity

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kronos gives all the names of who worked it, how can anyone give a police escort to these cop hating players who hate us so much. You have no honor working this!!
    Just post the names so we know which deputies to avoid!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Same loser deps do it all the time. Ask some of these nerds with stripes working for these over privileged cop haters. Real leaders you Sgts are l, working for these BLM scumbags. Anti cop players in thier lambos, thier words are getting cops hurt.
    Boycott working those details. Fu@k em.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same loser deps do it all the time. Ask some of these nerds with stripes working for these over privileged cop haters. Real leaders you Sgts are l, working for these BLM scumbags. Anti cop players in thier lambos, thier words are getting cops hurt.
    Boycott working those details. Fu@k em.
    They probably ask for autographs

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same loser deps do it all the time. Ask some of these nerds with stripes working for these over privileged cop haters. Real leaders you Sgts are l, working for these BLM scumbags. Anti cop players in thier lambos, thier words are getting cops hurt.
    Boycott working those details. Fu@k em.
    If I was the Sheriff just one day I’d take their stripes and kick them all to the curb. What a bunch of punks. Post their punk azz names. Next time they’re getting the sh!t kicked out of them tell them to call BLM. Punk azz b!tches.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I was the Sheriff just one day I’d take their stripes and kick them all to the curb. What a bunch of punks. Post their punk azz names. Next time they’re getting the sh!t kicked out of them tell them to call BLM. Punk azz b!tches.
    lol, getting in a fight would mean they were doing their job....that is not going to happen with these blm fkstks

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kronos gives all the names of who worked it, how can anyone give a police escort to these cop hating players who hate us so much. You have no honor working this!!

    These a55h0les chose sides. They are now killing cops on sight. That's all it really is. That's what it stands for. If you work these details then FUKC YOU. !!!!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I'd rather go broke then work for those whiny, race baiting, cop haters.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Buffalo bills

    now u got 8 bso idiots protecting the Bills..names are also on Kronos..mostly SRDs like the idiots doing the fins escort....hope they get good autographs..maybe the player who had the rapists name on his helmet on Sunday can give them all autographs...what a disgrace ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •