VSO (the entire agency) makes Brady List - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like that’s a big 10-54. The voters of Volusia County obviously disagreed with you.
    The voters were issued checks the Sheriff couldn't cash and he utilized his tools of manipulation to further his agenda. The fact that no one was good enough to attempt to challenge just shows that the pool (cesspool) isn't much better. Look at America and know you are a big reason for that. 10-65

Unregistered
    The voters were issued checks the Sheriff couldn't cash and he utilized his tools of manipulation to further his agenda. The fact that no one was good enough to attempt to challenge just shows that the pool (cesspool) isn't much better. Look at America and know you are a big reason for that. 10-65
    The facts were all laid out we had ABC 2020 and Volusia Exposed. You people are the biggest arm chair quarterbacks on here yet you didn’t throw your name in the ring. How come? I thought y’all were more qualified?

Unregistered
    Chity....what are you going to do when you and the VCSO lose accreditation? You have really ruined a once elite agency.

Unregistered
    And I thought you renamed the agency to "VSO?" How come on the CJSTC 61 form you had it typed in as "Volusia County Sheriff's Office?" Did the state of Florida tell you that you could not change names?

Unregistered
    And I thought you renamed the agency to "VSO?" How come on the CJSTC 61 form you had it typed in as "Volusia County Sheriff's Office?" Did the state of Florida tell you that you could not change names?
    Why don’t you ask Alvin? He’s the go to Mr. Fixit that knows everything about VSO with his moles. Better yet, I thought you armchair insiders knew all the dirty little secrets? There’s no need for speculation when you have your inside knowledge and a scoop investigative blogger named Hank on your side barely getting results. You surely are being jest by asking those questions and ABC2020 being such a huge success.

Unregistered
    The missing C is the courage VSO is lacking under this administration. Or maybe Chitwood memorialized Creamer after his departure LOL

Unregistered
    Or maybe the C is missing because competency is missing along with canons of professional ethics and conduct at VSO?

Unregistered
    Or maybe the C is missing because competency is missing along with canons of professional ethics and conduct at VSO?
    “C” stands for the coverage Randy has consistently given you coverage you can count on! “C” also stands for the 5 finger Cowards who either got fired SzaBOZO/Joko, or resigned Keith Pecker Scott Peterson style. The “C” also stands for a Creepy/Crazy sexual stalking criminal who can’t hold a job and sleeps with his mother named Alvin. The “C” additionally also stands for Constipated like Hank bedpan blogging.

Unregistered
    “C” stands for the coverage Randy has consistently given you coverage you can count on! “C” also stands for the 5 finger Cowards who either got fired SzaBOZO/Joko, or resigned Keith Pecker Scott Peterson style. The “C” also stands for a Creepy/Crazy sexual stalking criminal who can’t hold a job and sleeps with his mother named Alvin. The “C” additionally also stands for Constipated like Hank bedpan blogging.
    I remember the "C." A Pulitzer prize winning blogger spelled out the letter C. It stands for cocaine Heather, Trampy Newman and lying Chitwood.

Crazy (all three of them)
    Untruthful (all three of them)
    Nasty (cocaine loving heather post)
    Tramp (michelle newman)

Unregistered
    I remember the "C." A Pulitzer prize winning blogger spelled out the letter C. It stands for cocaine Heather, Trampy Newman and lying Chitwood.

Crazy (all three of them)
    Untruthful (all three of them)
    Nasty (cocaine loving heather post)
    Tramp (michelle newman)
    Best post of the night. Although I think all three of them are nasty. And I think both Heather and Michelle are Tramps.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast