VSO (the entire agency) makes Brady List - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why must you keep embarrassing Alvin and constantly portraying him to being the mentally unstable epic kook of all kooks. That’s the real entertainment we can depend to count on from the Forest Gump / Elmer Fudd Huckleberry wannabe crossbreed who you worship.
    Heather post is a lying cocaine using skank

Michelle Newman is a lying skanky whore

Chity is a hypocrite

Unregistered
    Why must you keep embarrassing Alvin and constantly portraying him to being the mentally unstable epic kook of all kooks. That’s the real entertainment we can depend to count on from the Forest Gump / Elmer Fudd Huckleberry wannabe crossbreed who you worship.
    Now that was entertaining LOL...

Unregistered
    Now that was entertaining LOL...
    Way to respond to yourself randi

Unregistered
    Way to respond to yourself randi
    Way to flatter yourself Johnny. You must be a special kind of stupid to once again point out that once again Alvin was back in court for being a creepy perverted sexual stalker. That seems to be the basis for his life: live with mom, sleep with mom, unemployed, criminal, kook, mentally ill, sexual stalker, bad father, no car, suspended license...... Why do you worship this person Johnny?

Unregistered
    Way to flatter yourself Johnny. You must be a special kind of stupid to once again point out that once again Alvin was back in court for being a creepy perverted sexual stalker. That seems to be the basis for his life: live with mom, sleep with mom, unemployed, criminal, kook, mentally ill, sexual stalker, bad father, no car, suspended license...... Why do you worship this person Johnny?
    Randy. Everybody knows why you hate Mr Mortimer so much. Your cocaine loving, lying skanky wife tried to hit on him and Alvin gave her the push away.

And besides that....Michelle Newman is a skanky whore that makes her living on her back.

And Chity is a real hypocrite that cost the VCSO their accreditation.

Unregistered
    Randy. Everybody knows why you hate Mr Mortimer so much. Your cocaine loving, lying skanky wife tried to hit on him and Alvin gave her the push away.

And besides that....Michelle Newman is a skanky whore that makes her living on her back.

And Chity is a real hypocrite that cost the VCSO their accreditation.
    I don’t hate Mr. Mortimer Johnny. I just wish he’d treat women more kindly and leave people alone. He’s one of those weird birds that likes to meet people at work, IM, use mom’s account to go around blocks, emails..... Why doesn’t he go as far and do this to men public servants? He loves that power trip on women. That’s why he’s the premier sexual stalker in Volusia County. On the other topic, Johnny and Company you love use your vile Mortimer domestic playbook and abuse these women daily because you don’t have the testicular fortitude to pick on men your age. Why is that Johnny? Why do you love to batter these woman so much on here daily? Why woman Johnny?

Unregistered
    I don’t hate Mr. Mortimer Johnny. I just wish he’d treat women more kindly and leave people alone. He’s one of those weird birds that likes to meet people at work, IM, use mom’s account to go around blocks, emails..... Why doesn’t he go as far and do this to men public servants? He loves that power trip on women. That’s why he’s the premier sexual stalker in Volusia County. On the other topic, Johnny and Company you love use your vile Mortimer domestic playbook and abuse these women daily because you don’t have the testicular fortitude to pick on men your age. Why is that Johnny? Why do you love to batter these woman so much on here daily? Why woman Johnny?
    Is this a challenge Randy? I have all of your cell numbers but you men do not call back... See, I know the statute and my intent isn't to harrass even though you'd like to paint that picture. The truth is that the women have more balls than You, Bainbridge, Turney and Hughes combined. Doubt I have your cellphone numbers and addresses. Just ask and I'll publicize them for all like someone did with mine. Call back big guy, be a man. Let's have a cup of coffee. See if I answer my phone chump. Don't sit back and wait for my second call because it isn't coming.

Unregistered
    Is this a challenge Randy? I have all of your cell numbers but you men do not call back... See, I know the statute and my intent isn't to harrass even though you'd like to paint that picture. The truth is that the women have more balls than You, Bainbridge, Turney and Hughes combined. Doubt I have your cellphone numbers and addresses. Just ask and I'll publicize them for all like someone did with mine. Call back big guy, be a man. Let's have a cup of coffee. See if I answer my phone chump. Don't sit back and wait for my second call because it isn't coming.
    It must be a challenge for you womanizer. There’s a reason why you’re a sexual stalker and a documented domestic violence nutcase with the court system. I’d focus on your own rehabilitation like finding a career or investing time in a vocational education. Living at home, sleeping with mom, and seeking revenge for your bad judgements is only going to end you back up with Daddy putting you back in your place chump.

Unregistered
    It must be a challenge for you womanizer. There’s a reason why you’re a sexual stalker and a documented domestic violence nutcase with the court system. I’d focus on your own rehabilitation like finding a career or investing time in a vocational education. Living at home, sleeping with mom, and seeking revenge for your bad judgements is only going to end you back up with Daddy putting you back in your place chump.
    Randy....there is a reason why you are at training...and it is not because you are good at what you do. It is because you are a coward...a REMF (military for rear echelon mother......). You are married to a cocaine loving skanky woman.

Unregistered
    Randy....there is a reason why you are at training...and it is not because you are good at what you do. It is because you are a coward...a REMF (military for rear echelon mother......). You are married to a cocaine loving skanky woman.
    Let’s put things into perspective.

Coverage you can count on!

Chitwood: Career
    Newman: Career

No life or prospects:

Mortimer: Loser
    Szabo: Loser
    Jenkins: Loser
    Pecker: Loser
    Frederick: Loser
    Fake Ford: Loser

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast