VSO (the entire agency) makes Brady List - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey Randy. If your wife isn't lying, why don't you post on Barker's where Alvin supposedly repeatedly harassed your wife. You should at least defend your wife, if you can.

He laid out a pretty good case that your wife is dishonest, unethical and publicly called out the SAO for bias.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Randy. If your wife isn't lying, why don't you post on Barker's where Alvin supposedly repeatedly harassed your wife. You should at least defend your wife, if you can.

He laid out a pretty good case that your wife is dishonest, unethical and publicly called out the SAO for bias.
    The cases are real and the judgement is final. Alvin was adjudicated by the courts as a sexual stalker. I think if I was to retrospect back in time was when Alvin went around the block and used mom’s account to send a message how Randy caused him pain and suffering and he was headed to the substation to file a report. Oh the sorry from the slip and fall victim men of all men. When are you going to find some real evidence? We’ve been waiting since 2016. You might as well be the bedpan blogger Frederick by posting that dribble. How embarrassing for you and we can see how your over compulsive obsessive behavior made you a sexual stalker Alvin.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    First of all... I never once approached, engaged or attempted to meet Post anywhere. Even the Sheriff himself is uncomfortable meeting with her unless in public or on camera. Read quoted email from Chitty to Councilwoman Post below.

Now, why do you think the SO and SAO wont even hear my criminal complaint of your honorable wife? Probably because there is probable cause and Stevie Wonder could see that. See ya at the council meeting pal LOL
    So, you claim, and I quote, that you "never once approached, engaged, or attempted to meet Post anywhere"? The video from the county council meeting in April, 2019 shows you attempting to make contact directly with Mrs. Post during a lunch recess. The still shot is available here for all to see:
    https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ost-cross-line
    Are you denying that was you in the red cap with the cheap black dye job hair that looks like it hadn't been washed in a week?

And maybe the reason the SO and SAO won't hear your complaint is that a web search returns no less than 14 different mug shots of you, one of which ironically you are wearing a "wife beater" shirt. You're a known nut job, that's why the legal system doesn't take you seriously

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by C31978 View Post
    So, you claim, and I quote, that you "never once approached, engaged, or attempted to meet Post anywhere"? The video from the county council meeting in April, 2019 shows you attempting to make contact directly with Mrs. Post during a lunch recess. The still shot is available here for all to see:
    https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ost-cross-line
    Are you denying that was you in the red cap with the cheap black dye job hair that looks like it hadn't been washed in a week?

And maybe the reason the SO and SAO won't hear your complaint is that a web search returns no less than 14 different mug shots of you, one of which ironically you are wearing a "wife beater" shirt. You're a known nut job, that's why the legal system doesn't take you seriously
    In April 2019 - not only did I have the blessing and permission of the courts, a lawyers suggestion as well as I asked deputy Gallagher to escourt me to you to deliver court papers. Remember the hearing when you testified I RAN to the round table and your lying deputy buddy Gallagher folded under my cross? I have his personnel files from FHP too. I have video of that too Randy... Want that released on Barker? Watch me run buddy? I never walked that slow in my life and I had every right to be in the council chambers you phuktard. If your wife is that scared of me (records) maybe she should find another line of work because residents are allowed in chambers. How'd that hearing work out for you April 20202 LOL, better win this election and keep her status and protection from the establishment that doesn't want the publicity and embarrassment.

My hair is natural and never dyed. I bet Chitty would pay to have my hair and stamina!

14 mugshots huh? That's an OVERexageration at best. How many convictions? Are you saying I'm smarter than your deputies, smarter than the SAO, affirming the harrassment or just an admission that you finally met your match and a person who won't take a plea regardless of how sweet the deal is.... I guess you've never met a truly honest person who isn't afraid of you, court or trial. You better be ready when I do get my day because you will be on trial and not me!

So an arrest from nearly 20 years ago prevents me from recieving the services of the SAO and SO? Many of you share the same charges, you know what you all do not share? A mugshot and an openness to fight at trial. I don't get diversions. I don't get discretion and I don't get "professional courtesy". And Robert Campbell proved that defendants do not get fair trials in Volusia County anyway. So my record shows I win : )>

Unregistered
    In April 2019 - not only did I have the blessing and permission of the courts, a lawyers suggestion as well as I asked deputy Gallagher to escourt me to you to deliver court papers. Remember the hearing when you testified I RAN to the round table and your lying deputy buddy Gallagher folded under my cross? I have his personnel files from FHP too. I have video of that too Randy... Want that released on Barker? Watch me run buddy? I never walked that slow in my life and I had every right to be in the council chambers you phuktard. If your wife is that scared of me (records) maybe she should find another line of work because residents are allowed in chambers. How'd that hearing work out for you April 20202 LOL, better win this election and keep her status and protection from the establishment that doesn't want the publicity and embarrassment.

My hair is natural and never dyed. I bet Chitty would pay to have my hair and stamina!

14 mugshots huh? That's an OVERexageration at best. How many convictions? Are you saying I'm smarter than your deputies, smarter than the SAO, affirming the harrassment or just an admission that you finally met your match and a person who won't take a plea regardless of how sweet the deal is.... I guess you've never met a truly honest person who isn't afraid of you, court or trial. You better be ready when I do get my day because you will be on trial and not me!

So an arrest from nearly 20 years ago prevents me from recieving the services of the SAO and SO? Many of you share the same charges, you know what you all do not share? A mugshot and an openness to fight at trial. I don't get diversions. I don't get discretion and I don't get "professional courtesy". And Robert Campbell proved that defendants do not get fair trials in Volusia County anyway. So my record shows I win : )>
    Alvin Mortimer - Sexual stalker.
    Alvin Mortimer - Stalking injunction.
    Alvin Mortimer - Multiple domestic violence.
    Alvin Mortimer - 45-years-old and lives with mom.
    Alvin Mortimer - Sleeps with mom.
    Alvin Mortimer - Lost custody of daughter.
    Alvin Mortimer - Bad father.
    Alvin Mortimer - Suspended driver’s license.
    Alvin Mortimer - Unemployed.
    Alvin Mortimer - No transportation.
    Alvin Mortimer - No friends.
    Alvin Mortimer - No relationships.
    Alvin Mortimer - Obsessed with talking about men’s and women’s private parts when he gets angry.
    Alvin Mortimer - Racist.
    Alvin Mortimer - Discriminates.
    Alvin Mortimer - Sexist pig.
    Alvin Mortimer - Uncouth pervert.
    Alvin Mortimer - Makes inappropriate comments especially around woman.
    Alvin Mortimer - Womanizer......................

Not sure who you think you are addressing, Alvin, but I'm not Heather, I'm not Randy, I don't even work for any arm of any city, county, or state government. But watching you lose your shit in these responses is very entertaining! I do live in Heather's district, and will be voting for her re-election because she is doing a great job for my neighbors and myself. Even if she wasn't, I'd vote for her anyway just to piss you off! So Chitwood wins re-election because nobody had the guts to run against him, and Heather will easily win re-election. I'm betting that both instances will have you so bent out of shape on Nov. 4th that you will do something big time stupid and your days of being a pain in the ass of the citizens of Volusia County will be over with.
    And do a search on yourself on the Bing search engine. 14 different mugshots! LOL!!!

First of all... I never once approached, engaged or attempted to meet Post anywhere. Even the Sheriff himself is uncomfortable meeting with her unless in public or on camera. Read quoted email from Chitty to Councilwoman Post below.

7/6/2017 10:49 PM ***LEO EXEMPT*** CONFIDENTIAL
    "Councilwoman,
    For the record, you have contacted me several times asking for a meeting. Unfortunately those meetings, because of the nature of my job, have been canceled. Furthermore, I find your request to meet in non public places to be alarming. You have contacted my deputy chief directly on more than a dozen occasions. I recently confronted you about a text message that said if you weren't included in future plans of VCSO, you would not support our deputies pay raise. I find this communication with my deputy chief to be unprofessional and the text message is archived and will be provided to the media upon request. Your text read "Uh, if anyone from the SO wants me to help with pay raises, I sure would love some discussion on what's going on. Call me back when you can". This is disturbing. When I asked you about this during the Juneteenth dinner, you denied sending it."

So where is this alleged offer of a meet with cokehead councilwoman Post in any parking lot? Where is the report or any verified contact by the many ranking officers that were present that day in the parking lot AS I LEFT. I left directly from the meeting and certainly there has to be video if otherwise. Why was no contact made by Kyle, I saw him... Was he scared? Or was it that he knew I just left and did no wrong. Provide the report, the BWC or a sworn statement. Other than that, it never happened and they all know this to be true. I wasn't waiting in any parking lot for that druggie on the dais. And I never ever asked her for any meeting. Furthermore, I only RESPONDED to tags to me by Randy and Heather's alternate social media account under the name of Shawn McDowell, which is documented and I have the raw video of the original court hearing where Heather Post lied to her buddy and judge. This is all documented and Larizza, the Sheriff and the County do not want to investigate this... So I will come to a meeting and put it on the record expertly in my three minutes allotted to me. It is already on record with judge Zambrano.

I'm going to start dropping these images I possess on Barkers page as he doesn't delete and I can share the confidential emails as images. Will actually be a great fit to his lashing of Daytona commissioner Quanita May. It fits the narrative perfectly and you all and others swear by Barker's View.
    You just picked the wrong one to phuk with Randy. You're a punk dude. You expected me to lay down, how'd that work out? Keep poking the bear because my a** ain't going nowhere chump. Be watching Barker for the emails and records drops on your honorable wife who not only lies to her representatives, she also lies to the Sheriff. How you are the lone remaining at training is beyond me.

Oh, and if enough people care to know the truth. The Sheriff was made aware of my harassment complaints of you (I have that BWC too from dist 4) long before I allegedly threatened you you delusional fruitcake. If I threatened anyone civilian or sworn I'd be in a cage sweetheart. You all know this. I wonder why RJ didn't charge me when I was criminally investigated for stalking, the truth is there wasn't any harrassment.

Now, why do you think the SO and SAO wont even hear my criminal complaint of your honorable wife? Probably because there is probable cause and Stevie Wonder could see that. See ya at the council meeting pal LOL
    I seriously doubt that Barker will allow you to post about your personal feud with the Post's on his page. He's a very insightful political blogger, and your deal with the Post's have nothing to do with politics, its personal and he's not going to allow your personal garbage on his page.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by C31978 View Post
    I seriously doubt that Barker will allow you to post about your personal feud with the Post's on his page. He's a very insightful political blogger, and your deal with the Post's have nothing to do with politics, its personal and he's not going to allow your personal garbage on his page.
    Barker doesn't discriminate, or limit apparently. It is on his page now and it actually aligns very well with his story. Women in government who do not belong there.

Unregistered
    Alvin Mortimer - Sexual stalker.
    Alvin Mortimer - Stalking injunction.
    Alvin Mortimer - Multiple domestic violence.
    Alvin Mortimer - 45-years-old and lives with mom.
    Alvin Mortimer - Sleeps with mom.
    Alvin Mortimer - Lost custody of daughter.
    Alvin Mortimer - Bad father.
    Alvin Mortimer - Suspended driver’s license.
    Alvin Mortimer - Unemployed.
    Alvin Mortimer - No transportation.
    Alvin Mortimer - No friends.
    Alvin Mortimer - No relationships.
    Alvin Mortimer - Obsessed with talking about men’s and women’s private parts when he gets angry.
    Alvin Mortimer - Racist.
    Alvin Mortimer - Discriminates.
    Alvin Mortimer - Sexist pig.
    Alvin Mortimer - Uncouth pervert.
    Alvin Mortimer - Makes inappropriate comments especially around woman.
    Alvin Mortimer - Womanizer......................
    What an embarrassing record.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast