Newman: Career

No life or prospects:

Mortimer: Loser
    Szabo: Loser
    Jenkins: Loser
    Pecker: Loser
    Frederick: Loser
    Fake Ford: Loser
    Randy Post - only person left at Training after Chity destroyed training (Ort, Eddie, Terrero, Jones.....)

Heather Post - Own mother hates her, cannot keep finances (multiple evictions), cannot keep a job (fired from EVERY job she has had), loves cocaine, documented LIAR

Michelle Newman - documented LIAR, adulterer, kicked out of FBI Academy

Chity - Hypocrite, balding liar

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Randy Post - only person left at Training after Chity destroyed training (Ort, Eddie, Terrero, Jones.....)

Heather Post - Own mother hates her, cannot keep finances (multiple evictions), cannot keep a job (fired from EVERY job she has had), loves cocaine, documented LIAR

Michelle Newman - documented LIAR, adulterer, kicked out of FBI Academy

Chity - Hypocrite, balding liar
    Hey Randy...take Chity's C@ck out of your mouth and respond.

Unregistered
    Why does it always ended up reverting back to something sexual with Alvin and Company? My gosh to think that’s the subject matter you constantly bring up here all the time; especially when talking with men. Why the constant locker room jock talk with the smacking towels? There is something seriously wrong with you people. Not that we did not take notice. It’s the obsessive compulsive gay or lesbian narratives time in and time out. I wonder if you killed animals when you were a kid? There’s a reason why you still live with mom and the other side is well the other side. When are you going to stop being failures and find something in the private sector that’s a real job instead of worship Alvin Szabo?

Unregistered
    Why does it always ended up reverting back to something sexual with Alvin and Company? My gosh to think that’s the subject matter you constantly bring up here all the time; especially when talking with men. Why the constant locker room jock talk with the smacking towels? There is something seriously wrong with you people. Not that we did not take notice. It’s the obsessive compulsive gay or lesbian narratives time in and time out. I wonder if you killed animals when you were a kid? There’s a reason why you still live with mom and the other side is well the other side. When are you going to stop being failures and find something in the private sector that’s a real job instead of worship Alvin Szabo?
    Same regurgitated tripe. Here is something new.....

Heather Post is a cocaine loving liar that gets fired from every job. Her own mother hates her.

Michelle Newman is a skanky whore that commits adultery, lies and gets kicked out of the FBI academy

Chity is a balding hypocrite and liar.

Unregistered
    Same regurgitated tripe. Here is something new.....

Heather Post is a cocaine loving liar that gets fired from every job. Her own mother hates her.

Michelle Newman is a skanky whore that commits adultery, lies and gets kicked out of the FBI academy

Chity is a balding hypocrite and liar.
    You got it sport. Same regurgitated tripe coming from the Mr. Tripe of tripes. Maybe, when you take off moms underwear the circulation might not be so tight and the blood will start flowing a little better to wake what’s left of your brain cells up loser.

Unregistered
    There is a rumor going on that there is a serious lovers quarrel between the three...chity, randi and kyle. I don't think any of those alternative lifestyle lovers will be the man in the relationship.....haha

Unregistered
    There is a rumor going on that there is a serious lovers quarrel between the three...chity, randi and kyle. I don't think any of those alternative lifestyle lovers will be the man in the relationship.....haha
    There is not a serious rumor around that you have an obsessive deranged mental illness and you have no chance for a viable career. You are as about as repetitive and irrelevant as the bedpan blogger. That is a fact and will always be why it will be coverage you can count on!

Unregistered
    It must be a challenge for you womanizer. There’s a reason why you’re a sexual stalker and a documented domestic violence nutcase with the court system. I’d focus on your own rehabilitation like finding a career or investing time in a vocational education. Living at home, sleeping with mom, and seeking revenge for your bad judgements is only going to end you back up with Daddy putting you back in your place chump.
    Speaking of womanizing. What happened to all of those suits that were pending against me?
    Who reached out to who Randy Post who lies the most? Your wife and you started this and then complained like deranged delusional crackheads... How many times did I ever initiate any contact with you or your wife? Never, unless it was a coordinated request to the whole council... Why did no one else on that council feel my community email to the council (as a whole) was in anyway harrassment or stalking. Read the statute on stalking you ding dong. Me answering and responding to ding dongs does not constitute stalking, and proof of this is the SAO did not find any criminal charges, care to explain because I was investigated criminally. Furthermore, why do you avoid the FACT that I filed an injunction against you days prior to your wife using her influence, lack of ethics and official corruption to attain her intended outcome?

And what is this sexual stalking you speak of? I have pictures of your wife and my judge together long prior to my hearing last year... I have the records of campaign donations between the two. Was I advised and given an opportunity to contest this conflict then? Watch the first hearing, I have that video too, and ask if my judge sounded more like an impartial judge or a state attorney against a defendant only offering speculation. These are the facts Randy and you know it.

You keep pushing the bear and you'll get what you want. You are just as much a liar as your wife Randy. You're not a victim, you're an Antifa type that likes to pick a battle that your kitty cat ass cannot back. Then when you lose you act like a victim. You are a LIAR chump.
    Chitwood hasn't put me anywhere but on top. Keep it up Randy and I'll test my first ammendment protected rights at one of your lying a** wifes campaign events or at a council meeting with the documents that prove she lied... Keep it up chump, I have my rights and I won at my hearing. I heard your a good shot so I'll wear my armor too.

Maybe ill just invite a mass audit society to join with me at the training center. I am allowed there now buddy, and I will do it and bring all information to show YOU, YOUR WIFE an YOUR DADDY lie. You cannot and won't find any document or posts I have ever lied on and you have access to those records so do yourself a favor and bring some evidence, I intend to.

Unregistered
    Speaking of womanizing. What happened to all of those suits that were pending against me?
    Who reached out to who Randy Post who lies the most? Your wife and you started this and then complained like deranged delusional crackheads... How many times did I ever initiate any contact with you or your wife? Never, unless it was a coordinated request to the whole council... Why did no one else on that council feel my community email to the council (as a whole) was in anyway harrassment or stalking. Read the statute on stalking you ding dong. Me answering and responding to ding dongs does not constitute stalking, and proof of this is the SAO did not find any criminal charges, care to explain because I was investigated criminally. Furthermore, why do you avoid the FACT that I filed an injunction against you days prior to your wife using her influence, lack of ethics and official corruption to attain her intended outcome?

And what is this sexual stalking you speak of? I have pictures of your wife and my judge together long prior to my hearing last year... I have the records of campaign donations between the two. Was I advised and given an opportunity to contest this conflict then? Watch the first hearing, I have that video too, and ask if my judge sounded more like an impartial judge or a state attorney against a defendant only offering speculation. These are the facts Randy and you know it.

You keep pushing the bear and you'll get what you want. You are just as much a liar as your wife Randy. You're not a victim, you're an Antifa type that likes to pick a battle that your kitty cat ass cannot back. Then when you lose you act like a victim. You are a LIAR chump.
    Chitwood hasn't put me anywhere but on top. Keep it up Randy and I'll test my first ammendment protected rights at one of your lying a** wifes campaign events or at a council meeting with the documents that prove she lied... Keep it up chump, I have my rights and I won at my hearing. I heard your a good shot so I'll wear my armor too.

Maybe ill just invite a mass audit society to join with me at the training center. I am allowed there now buddy, and I will do it and bring all information to show YOU, YOUR WIFE an YOUR DADDY lie. You cannot and won't find any document or posts I have ever lied on and you have access to those records so do yourself a favor and bring some evidence, I intend to.
    Here are two facts that should be presented. Heather Post has been FIRED from EVERY law enforcement agency she has worked at. Randy Post is incompetent when it comes to actual, real life law enforcement. That is why he is at training.

Unregistered
    Here are two facts that should be presented. Heather Post has been FIRED from EVERY law enforcement agency she has worked at. Randy Post is incompetent when it comes to actual, real life law enforcement. That is why he is at training.
    You could not be more wrong. I worked with Randy on the road and he did an excellent job. You’re just a blowhard it does not know what he is talking about.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast