VSO (the entire agency) makes Brady List
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

VSO (the entire agency) makes Brady List

Unregistered
    Wow. I thought it was a joke thread. It is true. And as the article indicates when the same thing happened under Johnson's watch with Oosowski at least Johnson changed the report. The question is now whether Chitwood has the courage and integrity to change the fraudulent report he submitted.

And you do not hear Randy screaming like he did at the beginning about how Day was not a coward.

Unregistered
    Rumor had it that Chity directed Randy to get on LEO Affairs and blab about how Day was not a Coward, etc. Looks like that kind of backfired. Especially now that the WHOLE agency is on the Brady List.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...y-Coward/page2

Unregistered
    Is Sheriff Chitwood going to finally take responsibility for falsifying reports/records? Not sure I trust FDLE will be transparent either. Example below:

Donaldson and Calkins both were prior VSO- maybe the DBNJ should update and inquire as to why these deputies were not charged with felonies? Possession of a stolen firearm is a felony and a civilian would have been charged accordingly- arrests and records support that assertion. So, the question I have is why were Donaldson and Calkins not returning the weapon(s) to their rightful owner(s)? Am I wrong to speculate that these weapons could have been drop weapons if a negative event happened in Volusia County, and some Chitwood cleanup on isle 3 was ordered? We know that the Sheriff is only successful at being dishonest. We know that the trust of police is at an all time low... Well, look in the mirror Chitwood, your agency is a reflection of you. Honesty, integrity and service? To who? And why did Day get to retain his duty weapon? Is it because he was a good (boy) guardian?

https://www.news-journalonline.com/s...ns/5661619002/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Sheriff Chitwood going to finally take responsibility for falsifying reports/records? Not sure I trust FDLE will be transparent either. Example below:

Donaldson and Calkins both were prior VSO- maybe the DBNJ should update and inquire as to why these deputies were not charged with felonies? Possession of a stolen firearm is a felony and a civilian would have been charged accordingly- arrests and records support that assertion. So, the question I have is why were Donaldson and Calkins not returning the weapon(s) to their rightful owner(s)? Am I wrong to speculate that these weapons could have been drop weapons if a negative event happened in Volusia County, and some Chitwood cleanup on isle 3 was ordered? We know that the Sheriff is only successful at being dishonest. We know that the trust of police is at an all time low... Well, look in the mirror Chitwood, your agency is a reflection of you. Honesty, integrity and service? To who? And why did Day get to retain his duty weapon? Is it because he was a good (boy) guardian?

https://www.news-journalonline.com/s...ns/5661619002/
    Beep - beep - beep "Attention associates" switch to private channel 2- clean up in D4 priority 1... further communication cellular.

Unregistered

Listen to Mike Chitwood explain the problems associated with law enforcement today. The main topic of discussion with Leslie Giscombe founder and CEO of AAEA (African American Entrepreneur Assoc.) is the George Floyd incident but focuses specifically on police unions being the source of the problem in America as well as Volusia County. How say you local IUPA 6035 union President Brodie Hughes? You are a common thief and liar as verified by your personnel files, are you not? It only makes sense to have a common criminal to defend the "knuckleheads" of this once prestigious agency. VSO should add the "C" back into the title for the remaining Champions and Criminals - such as yourself and the prior union VP Sgt. Joel Turney - you two would be criminals and unemployed without the taxpayers and an agency that just accepts your liability. I wonder if the taxpayers and minority groups would accept you both if they had real transparency from this administration?
    In any real job, you both would be held accountable for thefts and dishonesty. There is no shortage of dishonest deputies that will think this is an unfair attack of your characters... Sorry guys, that is how records work and they can one day resurface. It works both ways and the same tactics you employ will be employed on you.

https://www.facebook.com/20262684309...3626/?sfnsn=mo

https://tunein.com/radio/Joy-1063-s236322/

Unregistered
    Listen to the outsiders talk again with their know it all fairytales. This is so entertaining as usual. The same lackluster 5 have nothing else better to do but weasel around when are deputies are working at their real careers.

Unregistered
    Listen to the outsiders talk again with their know it all fairytales. This is so entertaining as usual. The same lackluster 5 have nothing else better to do but weasel around when are deputies are working at their real careers.
    Working? Like Joel did at Frank's fundraiser? Or like Brodie at dist 4 learning Spanish with the assistance of someone else on the taxpayers nickle? Or working at creating false crime stats like the Sheriff does... Please clarify this work you speak of because I agree, this is entertaining and enlightening. LOL

Unregistered
    Working to burrow your heads up Chitty's posterior part of his anatomy. That's a career to be proud of. Bwahahaha

Unregistered
    Working to burrow your heads up Chitty's posterior part of his anatomy. That's a career to be proud of. Bwahahaha
    Looks like that’s a big 10-54. The voters of Volusia County obviously disagreed with you.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast