Liberal or conservative pick one fool - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not effing brass! Apparently you are ok with all the crap JT did, which includes letting a person DIE?

Point is-how in the world do you come on here defending that?? If you don't have a problem with any of that, you are part of the problem!
    Why don’t you challenge him to a street fight? You puss

Unregistered

Don’t defend this creep

“He also stood up to the idiots at the top. “

Let’s see. Like B Davis and RR? The 2 who let him slide on his worst crap? Or who else did he stand up to?
    Oh yeah he sure stood up to those at the top. Wrong! What got him noticed was him repeatedly lying to superiors, falsifying and lying more. All to cover his own azz. Not your’s or mine, but his own aggressive f ups that make a person a loose cannon and breed bad cop mentality. A cop can work hard and still be a racist liar who’ll have no problem being the problem. Don’t look up to $hitbags like him. If he’d been promoted, he’d still be here and his laundry would be getting aired by another one just like him and we’d say look at all the special treatment and he still got bumped up. Maybe you’re part of that problem too if you’re so cool with him. Anyone who’s been around that jerk for 1 minute can see right through him. If you can’t you’re clueless and gullible. He’s gone but he’s running his mouth still with lies and everyone is over it. He attacks those he’s never met or dealt with. No one is off limits to this lying bully! If he told the truth, maybe he’d have a point, but who wants to listen to a liar who got canned? He deserves to be famous for all he’s still doing and all he did. I’m certainly not the only one glad to finally see him put in his place and you’re an idiot to defend that tw@t!
    Hey JT! Here’s your F U from me today!
    PS...put down the beer and carbs. You’re turning into a sloppy drunk lardasss.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you challenge him to a street fight? You puss
    🥱He ain’t worth my spit and I don’t fight b*tches, plus he’s not worth me losing my job over or I’d gladly wipe my azz with that little rat.

Unregistered
    When was the last time the brass did any work at all? Kind of hard to be accused of anything when you’re not doing anything to begin with.

I worked with JT for 8 years on the road. He was a great zone partner. He was a nonstop workaholic. He also stood up to the idiots at the top. Guess which one got him noticed more?

The JT bashing, the Boswell bashing, the Harrell bashing...it’s all getting old. They’re not here anymore. Let the shittt go. Unless you’re still that butt hurt by everything they have said?
    Truth!!!
    Since when do those close to Chad ever been put in a position long enough to be accused of doing any type of work. The only positions they have held are Monday night quarterbacking after they have read the SOP and spoke to 3 attorneys of how to handle shyt. Oh wait...scratch out the attorney part because they didn't side bar with one when they prosecuted Janak on their lies.

Unregistered
    Not effing brass! Apparently you are ok with all the crap JT did, which includes letting a person DIE?

Point is-how in the world do you come on here defending that?? If you don't have a problem with any of that, you are part of the problem!
    ]Dear HCSO staff. You know who i am addressing this to.

The original post was...
    You can't be a liberal with community issues yet hold your employees under conservative rules. That is the employees that are not part of your circle. If you ARE going to play the liberal GAME then the same shall apply to those with an ABN.

BUT SOME HOW YOU BUT HURT LIBERALS TURNED IT INTO A JT THING.

Again...you can't be a liberal community supporter when you hold your employees under conservative rules.

Unregistered
    As always chads folks derail the truth....

You can't be a liberal with community issues yet hold your employees under conservative rules. That is the employees that are not part of your circle. If you ARE going to play the liberal GAME then the same shall apply to those with an ABN.
    Yes he can do this both ways. Do something about it, you stupid little pedophile.

Unregistered
    Hook line sinker you stupid pos. Game on!

Unregistered
    Truth!!!
    Since when do those close to Chad ever been put in a position long enough to be accused of doing any type of work. The only positions they have held are Monday night quarterbacking after they have read the SOP and spoke to 3 attorneys of how to handle shyt. Oh wait...scratch out the attorney part because they didn't side bar with one when they prosecuted Janak on their lies.
    Really? You’re an idiot. Keep going. You’re still looking stupid.

Unregistered
    ]Dear HCSO staff. You know who i am addressing this to.

The original post was...

BUT SOME HOW YOU BUT HURT LIBERALS TURNED IT INTO A JT THING.

Again...you can't be a liberal community supporter when you hold your employees under conservative rules.
    I’m as conservative Republican as they get! Trump all the way! Your point is ridiculous because the entire premise of all those running is it shouldn’t be about party affiliation when it comes to enforcing the law.
    So again...I see senseless sh!tstirring and you’re defending a scumbag who got fired. Hmmmm...I smell JT too. You stink girl. And now someone says pedophile? Is he that too? Dayum!

Unregistered

JT is a hero

According to this JT basher JT is a rock star. He apparently pissed of Chad so much he fired him.

Chad never fires anyone that does anything criminal. He demotes them and allows them to keep their jobs.

For instance...how about LT WHITE. He stole money from the county when he was falsifying his time card by claiming he was working midnight shift. He received the 5 percent differential with out working the full 6 or more hours shift. Was he forced to pay that money back? 🤔🤔🤔

And how about the Corporal or Sgt from HSD...White's buddy...the one that got White in trouble to begin with. After reviewing a female K9 handler's video He falsified the blue team regarding what she allowed her dog about a video He too got demoted. Both of them should have gotten fired...especially WHITE...but they are still here.😔😔😔

Yes...Chad handled these punishments as a liberal because the people involved are well connected with his clan. Had it been one of US we would have been fired.
    😈😈😈😈
    So yea JT is a hero....he got fired...because he stood up to Chad. 🤣🤣🤣

Now I see why you constantly keep talking about JT on all the threads. You want to suck the Hero out of him. YOU WANT HIS BRASS BALLS.😈😈😈

What type of work do you do? Because you sure have plenty of time to review all the threads and post about JT. You must be part of Chads crew that gets paid by county money who are constantly reviewing I hate Chad forums and investigating if said person are a real threat to the so called sheriff. 🤔🤔🤔

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast