Liberal or conservative pick one fool - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thruth!!!!
    JT or not, your sloppy drunk asss even slurs your late night trolling?!🤣 That’s some pathetic and revealing shitttt.
    Give
    It
    Up
    Loser

Unregistered
    JT or not, your sloppy drunk asss even slurs your late night trolling?!🤣 That’s some pathetic and revealing shitttt.
    Give
    It
    Up
    Loser
    Wow is that what your pathetic self typed out for the mis spelling of a word. I bet you are a half of man without a badge and gun. One of those that gets scared around black people. Go crawl back under your bosses desk and put your pacifier back in your mouth. Moron!!!

Unregistered
    Wow is that what your pathetic self typed out for the mis spelling of a word. I bet you are a half of man without a badge and gun. One of those that gets scared around black people. Go crawl back under your bosses desk and put your pacifier back in your mouth. Moron!!!
    Lol...i have the gift of ending a thread real quick. The truth tends to stomp you biatches.

Unregistered
    Lol...i have the gift of ending a thread real quick. The truth tends to stomp you biatches.
    Nope...it’s cause no one gaf about your stupid comment...here’s the last word. Fk off loser

Unregistered
    Nope...it’s cause no one gaf about your stupid comment...here’s the last word. Fk off loser
    Lol..hahahs....the only loser fukin is you. Too bad your spouse isn't your type since you are into the same sex as you!!! Lol

Unregistered

Huh?

Lol..hahahs....the only loser fukin is you. Too bad your spouse isn't your type since you are into the same sex as you!!! Lol
    Congratulations! You’re consistency in gibberish is outstanding and beyond any other’s here. You win the moron of the day award! Here’s your cookie 🍪. Now run along dum dum.

Unregistered
    Congratulations! You’re consistency in gibberish is outstanding and beyond any other’s here. You win the moron of the day award! Here’s your cookie 🍪. Now run along dum dum.
    I hurt your feelings? Awww... I am sorry. My gibberish is in response to your JT obsession. You need to find a hobby. Or perhaps go kiss Chad's ring. ABC

Unregistered
    I hurt your feelings? Awww... I am sorry. My gibberish is in response to your JT obsession. You need to find a hobby. Or perhaps go kiss Chad's ring. ABC
    No, with your every post, you continue to prove your "issues" and instability to all.

Unregistered
    You got it backwards B. JT is obsessed with this entire office. My feelings aren’t hurt by anything a moron says. So stick that in your Garanimals shorty. Your little games are tired. Step it up and make this fun again.

Unregistered
    You got it backwards B. JT is obsessed with this entire office. My feelings aren’t hurt by anything a moron says. So stick that in your Garanimals shorty. Your little games are tired. Step it up and make this fun again.
    Lawd...all you 2fuks just keep talking about this dip stick. Maybe JT should run for sheriff....he is getting of name recignition thanks to you azzwipes.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast