Liberal or conservative pick one fool
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

We The people

Liberal or conservative pick one fool

Dear HCSO staff. You know who i am addressing this to.

You can't be a liberal with community issues yet hold your employees under conservative rules. That is the employees that are not part of your circle. If you ARE going to play the liberal GAME then the same shall apply to those with an ABN.

No I am not JT. Fuk him and the one constantly blaming him for what we post.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by We The people View Post
    Dear HCSO staff. You know who i am addressing this to.

You can't be a liberal with community issues yet hold your employees under conservative rules. That is the employees that are not part of your circle. If you ARE going to play the liberal GAME then the same shall apply to those with an ABN.

No I am not JT. Fuk him and the one constantly blaming him for what we post.
    Sure JT 👌and Fuk u 2

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure JT 👌and Fuk u 2
    Bro I keep telling you that you can go on JT's homepage and ask to suck his dik...

Unregistered
    Bro I keep telling you that you can go on JT's homepage and ask to suck his dik...
    I did and he got too clingy

Unregistered
    I can always tell who the brass felt most threatened by because they keep bullying them years after they’re gone. It hilarious how they continue to take up space in your empty heads. Perhaps this is why you all have such bad decision making skills?

Unregistered
    I can always tell who the brass felt most threatened by because they keep bullying them years after they’re gone. It hilarious how they continue to take up space in your empty heads. Perhaps this is why you all have such bad decision making skills?
    Brass??? Lmao! Far from it. This shitz personal and all encompassing for many of us about this narcissistic azzwipe. I’m so glad he’s finally exposed and until he stfu, he will continue to get exposed and humiliated.

He’s a liar and dirty and has the nerve to call bs on brass. They’re fd up in their own right, but not as dirty as his asz.

Unregistered
    Brass??? Lmao! Far from it. This shitz personal and all encompassing for many of us about this narcissistic azzwipe. I’m so glad he’s finally exposed and until he stfu, he will continue to get exposed and humiliated.

He’s a liar and dirty and has the nerve to call bs on brass. They’re fd up in their own right, but not as dirty as his asz.

When was the last time ANY brass denied a dying homicide victim EMS THREE EFFING TIMES???? I've never heard of thsy happening with SOC! But JT damn sure is guilty of that!

That is diametrically opposed to every reason I became a cop. That he was allowed to stay as long as he did is a disgrace.

Unregistered
    Exactly!!!!

Unregistered
    When was the last time ANY brass denied a dying homicide victim EMS THREE EFFING TIMES???? I've never heard of thsy happening with SOC! But JT damn sure is guilty of that!

That is diametrically opposed to every reason I became a cop. That he was allowed to stay as long as he did is a disgrace.
    This one does have a point ☝️

We The people

Bro the fact you keep speaking of JT is evident you are part of Chads crew. No one gives 2 flips about Jt. What the people want is Chadville to leave us....he nailed his coffin the day he encourage those lies about Janak. And then put a heavy bolder on his grave when he promoted LADARIAN...the liar who couldn't pass the sergeants test ...but now promoted after lying on Janak. Truth will soon be revealed and WE the people will be closely watching.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast