Los Angeles - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Los Angeles

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    no, created by shooting unarmed men that had their hands up.
    didn't happen

Unregistered
    I don't think anyone can honestly look at the chaos in this country and truly believe that this president didn't have a major hand in it. Glad there are other rational conservatives that see the destruction being caused. It sucks, but got to look at the bigger picture.

Unregistered
    Yeah go with Biden and Willie Browns mattress or also known as heels up Harris, Biden is a dumbass 50 yrs in dc and has done nothing not one thing. His son got the money gave it to his dad and then he passed it around including Obama so Joe is a good bag man but lousy politician

Unregistered
    Clearly Trump is not the answer, as these last four years have demonstrated. Not a popular opinion with LE, I know. But what has improved in the last four years? Especially in regards to our profession.

You are a traitor to your country if you vote Pedo Joe and the Hoe!

Unregistered
    no, created by shooting unarmed men that had their hands up.

You are delusional and retarded for thinking that let alone typing it. Criminals like those deserved the bullet!

Unregistered
    You are a traitor to your country if you vote Pedo Joe and the Hoe!

The traitor is the putin puppet. Destroying democracy while people blindly support him. Democracy is being destroyed at expense of boosting the party. The country has been destabilized and is on the verge of serious violence and chaos regardless of who wins the election. Sheep supporters.

Unregistered
    Yeah go with Biden and Willie Browns mattress or also known as heels up Harris, Biden is a dumbass 50 yrs in dc and has done nothing not one thing. His son got the money gave it to his dad and then he passed it around including Obama so Joe is a good bag man but lousy politician
    Or we could go with mr golden shower..mr I just told my 4,238,100 lie. but it's ok because all of my uneducated followers will believe anything I say.
    besides that I should be in office for 4 consecutive terms. there is no constitution

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12