+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
 

Thread: Los Angeles

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Los Angeles

    It’s only going to get worse from here y’all. Please look out for each other and keep each other safe.

    Your life is not worth throwing away for a call. Carry medical gear on you. We all know Lee Control isn’t coming to save us.



    Both officers are out of surgery now. Please consider donating to their go fund me. It’s ran by a Detective from LASD. They’re newer officers so their families are going to need all the help they can get.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s only going to get worse from here y’all. Please look out for each other and keep each other safe.

    Your life is not worth throwing away for a call. Carry medical gear on you. We all know Lee Control isn’t coming to save us.



    Both officers are out of surgery now. Please consider donating to their go fund me. It’s ran by a Detective from LASD. They’re newer officers so their families are going to need all the help they can get.
    Another Liberal run city that doesn't support Law Enforcement, but we have LEO's that think Biden is the answer.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another Liberal run city that doesn't support Law Enforcement, but we have LEO's that think Biden is the answer.
    Clearly Trump is not the answer, as these last four years have demonstrated. Not a popular opinion with LE, I know. But what has improved in the last four years? Especially in regards to our profession.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    You must be kidding

    Biden is just another Obama

    The Demon Rats want another bite of the” first woman president “ Apple and know that Sleepy Joe will either croak or be deemed unstable putting Harris in as el presidente then look out!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Biden is just another Obama

    The Demon Rats want another bite of the” first woman president “ Apple and know that Sleepy Joe will either croak or be deemed unstable putting Harris in as el presidente then look out!
    I think the message is that that would be better than Trump. Hard to argue with that. This country is quickly becoming destabilized. Putin found his man.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly Trump is not the answer, as these last four years have demonstrated. Not a popular opinion with LE, I know. But what has improved in the last four years? Especially in regards to our profession.
    Trump may not be the answer, but Republican certainly is! The racial tension/divide in this country is strictly from the democrats...the entire blm movement was created on the false pretenses of "hands up don't shoot". The democrats have run with it, and it has done nothing but gain momentum and cause division based on lies.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump may not be the answer, but Republican certainly is! The racial tension/divide in this country is strictly from the democrats...the entire blm movement was created on the false pretenses of "hands up don't shoot". The democrats have run with it, and it has done nothing but gain momentum and cause division based on lies.
    no, created by shooting unarmed men that had their hands up.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly Trump is not the answer, as these last four years have demonstrated. Not a popular opinion with LE, I know. But what has improved in the last four years? Especially in regards to our profession.
    Trump's short list of accomplishments:

    GENERAL:
    -Removed 2 executive orders for every new one he wrote
    -Created Space Force as the 6th branch in the U.S. military
    -Signed the biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land
    -Signed the Save out Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean

    ECONOMIC:
    -Trade imbalance confrontation with China
    -New trade deal to replace NAFTA
    -Finalized new trade agreement with South Korea
    -Breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
    -Signed the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades
    -8,764 communities across the U.S. have been designated as Opportunity Zones and are expected to spur $100 billion in long-term private capital investment in economically distressed communities across the nation
    -Record levels of black and minority employment just before the pandemic. Highest numbers in the 75+ years of record keeping. Poverty rates for minorities have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data

    CRIME/JUSTICE:
    -Appointed record numbers of judges
    -Corrected the horrible 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
    -Appointed 2 Justices to SCOTUS
    -Signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice bill which enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society. The First Step Act's reforms addresses inequalities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes. The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in sentencing of non-violent crimes. Over 90% of those benefiting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans
    -Signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal
    -Signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers far tougher tougher consequences
    -Signed the "Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act" (FOSTA), which includes the "Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act" (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking
    -More than doubled the convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75%
    -Dismantled an organization that was the internet's leading source of prostitution-related advertisements resulting in sex trafficking
    -ICE arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking
    -DHHS provided funding to support the National Human Trafficking Hotline to identify perpetrators and give victims the help they need. The hotline identified 16,862 potential human trafficking cases
    -DOJ provided grants to organizations that support human trafficking victims - serving nearly 9,000 cases from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.

    MEDICAL:
    -Removed the individual "mandate" from Obamacare
    -FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history
    -Signed Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try experimental treatment (previously illegal)
    -Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same day urgent primary and mental health care
    -Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients/year for 11 years.
    -Signed a bill allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would get down
    -Signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much less providers charge insurance companies
    -When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never to in advance
    -Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept
    -In the eight years prior to President Trump's inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year over year declines in nine of the last ten months, with a 1.1% drop as of the most recent month

    INTERNATIONAL:
    -No new wars
    -Human Right confrontation and penalties on China
    -Moved US embassy to Jerusalem as per law
    -First POTUS in like 50+ years to attempt peace with North Korea. That is like 11 presidents who did not.
    -Started building the wall in spite of massive opposition
    -Helped facilitate the most progress towards peace in the Middle East by having two Muslim Majority countries (UAE and Bahrain) recognize Israel and opening up diplomatic relations.

    Your turn bucko....

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump's short list of accomplishments:

    GENERAL:
    -Removed 2 executive orders for every new one he wrote
    -Created Space Force as the 6th branch in the U.S. military
    -Signed the biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land
    -Signed the Save out Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean

    ECONOMIC:
    -Trade imbalance confrontation with China
    -New trade deal to replace NAFTA
    -Finalized new trade agreement with South Korea
    -Breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
    -Signed the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades
    -8,764 communities across the U.S. have been designated as Opportunity Zones and are expected to spur $100 billion in long-term private capital investment in economically distressed communities across the nation
    -Record levels of black and minority employment just before the pandemic. Highest numbers in the 75+ years of record keeping. Poverty rates for minorities have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data

    CRIME/JUSTICE:
    -Appointed record numbers of judges
    -Corrected the horrible 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
    -Appointed 2 Justices to SCOTUS
    -Signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice bill which enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society. The First Step Act's reforms addresses inequalities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes. The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in sentencing of non-violent crimes. Over 90% of those benefiting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans
    -Signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal
    -Signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers far tougher tougher consequences
    -Signed the "Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act" (FOSTA), which includes the "Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act" (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking
    -More than doubled the convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75%
    -Dismantled an organization that was the internet's leading source of prostitution-related advertisements resulting in sex trafficking
    -ICE arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking
    -DHHS provided funding to support the National Human Trafficking Hotline to identify perpetrators and give victims the help they need. The hotline identified 16,862 potential human trafficking cases
    -DOJ provided grants to organizations that support human trafficking victims - serving nearly 9,000 cases from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.

    MEDICAL:
    -Removed the individual "mandate" from Obamacare
    -FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history
    -Signed Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try experimental treatment (previously illegal)
    -Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same day urgent primary and mental health care
    -Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients/year for 11 years.
    -Signed a bill allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would get down
    -Signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much less providers charge insurance companies
    -When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never to in advance
    -Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept
    -In the eight years prior to President Trump's inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year over year declines in nine of the last ten months, with a 1.1% drop as of the most recent month

    INTERNATIONAL:
    -No new wars
    -Human Right confrontation and penalties on China
    -Moved US embassy to Jerusalem as per law
    -First POTUS in like 50+ years to attempt peace with North Korea. That is like 11 presidents who did not.
    -Started building the wall in spite of massive opposition
    -Helped facilitate the most progress towards peace in the Middle East by having two Muslim Majority countries (UAE and Bahrain) recognize Israel and opening up diplomatic relations.

    Your turn bucko....

    OH and police unions across the country that typically support democrats have come out in support for President Trump. NYC police union that hasn't supported anyone in the last 36 years is behind President Trump....

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Maybe thats all true, but CNN says Trump is bad so it must be true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •