Hey MOD1

Thread: Hey MOD1

Unregistered

Hey MOD1

All these zero view threads are either spam or the imposter sheriff paid team trying to bury stuff. Is this on other boards too?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All these zero view threads are either spam or the imposter sheriff paid team trying to bury stuff. Is this on other boards too?
    No, it’s either someone working for Clark, or Israel with another of his idiotic schemes. The best thing to do is ignore this page. There are probably no real deputies posting on here and the info is bullsheet!

Unregistered
    I love that you are upset about threads that have no truth to them or that they are spam yet you read all the other ones that are on here which are all fake and full of vitriol and believe they have relevance. You are one big fool for sure. Typical deputy asking someone else to do your investigation because you are incompetent and lazy. Why don't you go on the other boards and check for yourself imbecile. To even complain that there is spam on this site is embarrassing and shows you are a zero in life and are probably sitting in your one bedroom apartment in the dark with your pants around your ankles reading or writing shit about your fellow deputies while stroking your little meat wishing you had a girl or a life worth something. Phucking loser

Unregistered
    No, it’s either someone working for Clark, or Israel with another of his idiotic schemes. The best thing to do is ignore this page. There are probably no real deputies posting on here and the info is bullsheet!
    Yep confirmed it’s phony tony and his team trying to run and hide. Tick Tok your time is up.

Unregistered
    Yep confirmed it’s phony tony and his team trying to run and hide. Tick Tok your time is up.
    There's a Captain posting on here. He is a CLOWN so just ignore him. There's like 3 CLOWNS always posting on here.
    They are Israel's people.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Actually they are zero reply threads, not zero view threads, and yes they are on other boards too. I keep deleting them several times a day does your board moderator. I have banned a number of IP addresses that was posting them, but they apparently are using a proxy server.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Actually they are zero reply threads, not zero view threads, and yes they are on other boards too. I keep deleting them several times a day does your board moderator. I have banned a number of IP addresses that was posting them, but they apparently are using a proxy server.

Mod 1
    Too bad you can't just blow up rhe proxy server remotely... LOL