FDLE kicks PBA out and welcomes FOP in
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

FDLE kicks PBA out and welcomes FOP in

Seems like department after department is Quitting the PBA. The PBA just isn’t as goo as it once was. It’s not even good once as it ever was.
    I know we switched to teamsters which was t a smart move but the FOP is the largest and most powerful law enforcement union in America. Much more powerful than the PBA.
    We should consider the move. I know they got us a raise after taking
    Is over but I believe that was to wet our beaks and we won’t see any increases for a long
    Time to come.
    Think about it.

Region4
    As someone who previously had FOP I whole heartedly agree with this statement. FOP is better then Teamsters and PBA

Unregistered
    Where is that Phil guy when you need him? I think he is retired? To bad. He was enough of a asshole that would piss everyone off.

Unregistered
    Florida is a Right to Work State. Why would you waste any money on union dues? What a waste of your money. 30+ years and never needed a useless union.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida is a Right to Work State. Why would you waste any money on union dues? What a waste of your money. 30+ years and never needed a useless union.
    Florida is only a Right to Work state if you work in the private sector. Government can only fire you for cause, which is why we have unions.

Unregistered
    Guess you have not seen your union in action? Because they fold as soon as a grievance goes to the 2nd step. That is why 87 % of the officers are not union members. You are a joke!

Unregistered
    Welcome FOP. Hoping this puts PBA in a hole.

Unregistered
    Welcome FOP. Hoping this puts PBA in a hole.
    Like I said, a hole. PBA are has beens.

Unregistered
    Seems like department after department is Quitting the PBA. The PBA just isn’t as goo as it once was. It’s not even good once as it ever was.
    I know we switched to teamsters which was t a smart move but the FOP is the largest and most powerful law enforcement union in America. Much more powerful than the PBA.
    We should consider the move. I know they got us a raise after taking
    Is over but I believe that was to wet our beaks and we won’t see any increases for a long
    Time to come.
    Think about it.
    I was told that less than 1/3 of the certified officer's are members. If this us true, pba does not have enough backing to stand on. Betting the powers that be at the Central Office are laughing at them daily.

Unregistered
    Currently there are 2,965 Certified Probation Officers. This includes Supervisors up to the DCA position. There are currently 640 pba members on the Probation side. And the prison side is not much better. These low numbers shows the powers that pba has no power. Even when representing it's members.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast