New patrol hybrid SUVs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New patrol hybrid SUVs

So have the new SUVs been assigned already? Are they going to senior deputies, or friends and family being hooked up? My Crown Vic officially hit 180k with multiple issues and Fleet has told me hey have no idea when I'll be getting a replacement. I'm fortunate to have a car but transferring constantly to a loaner or waiting for a tow truck is precious time I'm losing not answering calls.

Unregistered

I call BS

There is no way you have a crown Vic with 180k and working patrol unless you’ve wrecked a bunch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is no way you have a crown Vic with 180k and working patrol unless you’ve wrecked a bunch.

Ain't that right, JT, you dirty pos? How many vehicles did you wreck on purpose?

Unregistered
    No accidents. I'm a rookie with 2 years on. The CV was a loaner but they assigned it to me permanently and replaced it with a newer Dodge Charger, which would've been better use for patrol. Fleet said rookies get the crap of the crap but have their cars replaced if your current car goes to crap, which is currently is.

Unregistered
    I post here frequently about the BS and manpower, but I only call it like I see it. The new vehicle fleet has been great. I don’t care for hybrids, but these Explorers use a simplified version of the hybrid system that really works well. The Tahoe’s and Rams are comfortable with a lot of room. Even this last generation of chargers are better than prior. The Chargers fumes are not the HCSOs fault. Dodge sucks. Remember that this agency is all about image. There may be only 6 zone deputies working an area that should have 12 minimum, but we will look good responding to calls that have been holding two hours. That’s 12 without reserves. We should actually have 14 minimum. I don’t see anyone still driving a CV with 180 miles. It would hurt the image of the agency. Thy hybrids were a PR move. They did issue them randomly though. No special preference. This is based on what I have seen.

Unregistered
    Shut up!!! How in the hell would you know what is going on with the poster’s vehicle.

Unregistered
    Shut up!!! How in the hell would you know what is going on with the poster’s vehicle.
    Because those of us who actually work here and aren’t JT know that there aren’t any crown vics on the road any longer. Even fleet cars are all chargers now. And we all know this because even rookies are driving Tahoes now.

Unregistered
    Because those of us who actually work here and aren’t JT know that there aren’t any crown vics on the road any longer. Even fleet cars are all chargers now. And we all know this because even rookies are driving Tahoes now.
    Even our community patrol volunteers are driving chargers now so this OP is fake news

Unregistered
    Ain't that right, JT, you dirty pos? How many vehicles did you wreck on purpose?
    You really want to suck JTs diick, don't you dear? I am sure if you send him a private FB message he can meet you soon.

Unregistered

LOL! True, and if it's a thread with gossip, an outright lie, or a bs conspiracy, it's JT. It's all he has to try left, to spread his hate and try to stir up dissension. I don't buy into it.

Even a rook can spot his pattern in posting, and always having to have the last word, a mile away. He's pathetic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast