Santa Rosa Cops

Thread: Santa Rosa Cops

Unregistered

Santa Rosa Cops

For your viewing pleasure I hope BJ got a plan hmmm???

https://youtu.be/AFttGA87pIg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For your viewing pleasure I hope BJ got a plan hmmm???

https://youtu.be/AFttGA87pIg
    Why is this not on the news BJ must be buddies with news reporters cuz nothing BJ does can be wrong. If you don't see this as a problem you have no excuse being Cops. Election going to be shakey huh?

Unregistered
    Ok annnnnnnnd.....what am I missing hmmmm??? Don't see anything that spells slobber slobber head spinning Leroy stuff here.

Unregistered

All I see

is some cud chewing slow as hell cops that took way to long to figure out what was going on. I thought cud chewing was out?? But boy did the ol' cop look sooo cool chewing it. How old is this video anyways???

Plus the dog was the only smart one except when he was drug around the car and not let the dog get a sniff. The cop was determined to get in the car even if the dog didn't even alert on it.

How many cops does it take to get a sample of something to test? Apparently 5. And through all that the cops still couldn't remember they were being recorded to KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    is some cud chewing slow as hell cops that took way to long to figure out what was going on. I thought cud chewing was out?? But boy did the ol' cop look sooo cool chewing it. How old is this video anyways???

Plus the dog was the only smart one except when he was drug around the car and not let the dog get a sniff. The cop was determined to get in the car even if the dog didn't even alert on it.

How many cops does it take to get a sample of something to test? Apparently 5. And through all that the cops still couldn't remember they were being recorded to KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT.
    It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Unregistered
    So.. I watched the video and I got nothing. 10-8..

Unregistered
    Look up this white trash's record then try and tell me that this stop was "harrassment" or that both deps "were acting in misconduct". Lets all focus on the fact that this waste of air just got released from a good 5 month stint in jail for worse charges and oh guess what, drugs. Jesus someone come get this liberal shit.