Ot and calls

Thread: Ot and calls

Unregistered

Ot and calls

You cant get ot but you still need to go to that late call. You can take the time back but we have no staffing. Its ok, suck it up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You cant get ot but you still need to go to that late call. You can take the time back but we have no staffing. Its ok, suck it up
    Boo hoo it’s what you signed up for , quit the job or quit the whining but you can’t do both

Unregistered
    Boo hoo it’s what you signed up for , quit the job or quit the whining but you can’t do both
    Thank-you Captain. Because you don't get OT you can't force the rest to be the same. You go home at 5p always on time. I see your desk empty at 4p everyday. X65 s4, no units available hold it for the next shift in 4 hrs.

This is not the army, I didn't sign up for anything. I applied for a job, just a job.

Unregistered
    Not whining. If you don’t pay us OT, then don’t dispatch me within last 30 or 45 minutes of shift. Funny how brass is never late going X-42. We used to be paid incidental OT and now that’s gone, so now, so is my desire to stay out 1 minute longer.

Unregistered
    To the motoring public, good luck finding a Trooper from now on. My whole squad has been offsetting incidental overtime this whole week. Everyone going home. X65 s4, no units available, hold it until the next shift comes x8, so true. Even sgts going home to offset, no supervisors available.

Call back Monday between 10a and 11a to speak to someone.

Unregistered

Why?

Why is there no incidental overtime? Incidental overtime is provided in the contract at time and a half. No one can force you to offset it. Why would you offset overtime hour for hour instead of time and a half? It doesn’t make sense. For every hour you work overtime you only get one hour for it? Why not take the incidental and get one and a half hours overtime. Someone please explain.

Unregistered
    Why is there no incidental overtime? Incidental overtime is provided in the contract at time and a half. No one can force you to offset it. Why would you offset overtime hour for hour instead of time and a half? It doesn’t make sense. For every hour you work overtime you only get one hour for it? Why not take the incidental and get one and a half hours overtime. Someone please explain.
    It’s forced in my district, No OT and when I tried the it’s overtime, so for every hour I should offset 1.5 but was told no, it’s hour for hour. Poor pay and no OT, just another reason to get out.

Unregistered
    It’s forced in my district, No OT and when I tried the it’s overtime, so for every hour I should offset 1.5 but was told no, it’s hour for hour. Poor pay and no OT, just another reason to get out.
    Leave then. You will not be missed.

Unregistered
    Read FHP policy and educate yourself.

Unregistered
    Because it doesn't become overtime until after the two week period idiot. If you wanted to offset it after the 2 week period then it goes into your special comp bucket at time and a half. You sure sound like a scammer who is always willing to scam. Read your policies. You dont think that has been brought up?