Food in rollcall room. Blood drive on Tuesday. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    If I get thanked for somethig I did, I sure as hell do not need an email thanking me afterwards. What is with you guys?! The City Manager sent out a loooong 9/11 email. There is not a soul among us who gave a shit about it because we all know what a POS he is!

You guys are stirring the pot onbher behalf? Tell you what, all of us have options. Do things because they are the right thing to do and take pride in that fact or get butthurt when you do not get an email and then dont do it. Seems simple to me.

Unregistered
    It’s not about you Troll. It’s about recognition in front of all your peers. Nobody reads Jimmys personal story emails. And quite frankly it shouldn’t come from him anyways. It was our building not his. Traci does a lot for this agency PR wise and didn’t stop after being taken out of the Unit she belongs in COMMUNITY AFFAIRS! So once again, thank you Traci!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s not about you Troll. It’s about recognition in front of all your peers. Nobody reads Jimmys personal story emails. And quite frankly it shouldn’t come from him anyways. It was our building not his. Traci does a lot for this agency PR wise and didn’t stop after being taken out of the Unit she belongs in COMMUNITY AFFAIRS! So once again, thank you Traci!
    Not being a troll, I just dont find the need to be thanked in front of the world. You can thank her though...

Is this what this whole thread is about? Community Affairs?! Listen, its notnlike she has not been given an opportunity to work different u its in her career. Do your homework...

Unregistered
    Thanks Traci. It was beautiful and you deserve all the credit. Forget the email, should have been given a shout out on Instagram instead of the silly posts we see all the time.

Unregistered
    Great job Traci.

Unregistered
    Great job Traci!

Unregistered
    Traci needs to be our PIO.

Unregistered
    Thank you Traci!!!

Unregistered
    Thanks Traci. You would make a great PIO.

Unregistered
    Thank you oh Traci!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast