Trust

Thread: Trust

Unregistered

Trust

Dear Staff,

There is a reason no one is being productive. No one has trust in any of you guys and that goes all the way to the top. You gave us these body cams and already burning people for silly bs. Now instead of throwing us a bone for this crap year we’ve been through now you have pretty much dismantled every squad and killed the moral from some of your higher producing squads. I mean you have them in uniforms and body cams but *****ing about drug complaints and want them to work them. Patrol is down to bare bones in people and now your answer is everyday roll call. That’s fine I go to the district first get my cam then show up to roll call. Then I’ll take my calls. I’ll take my t10 then make sure I go t6 in time to drop my cam back off before I get home. I’m not giving you no favors cause you sure don’t want to respect any of us. I use to get mad at other officers complaining about silly stuff. Now I’ve had enough and see that every officer on the street has had enough. It’s a shame to see once was a kick ass dept that took no crap with a staff that defended the officers turn Into a bunch of pussies. I only say this because I care about this dept and this city, one that I gave a lot of sacrifice in my life to see get better just to be wiped away within months.

Unregistered
    This dept is trash now thanks to those that run it. The higher ups are the biggest click of snakes and bullies and they could care less about those below them. Nothing they do or choices they make are with any of the low people in mind, it’s whatever makes them look best. It’s stomach turning what they’ve done to this place. You wonder why all the decent higher ups are gone? MH, RM, CR this place lost all their greats. There’s zero incentive to be that pro active officer. Do what you need to, get home to your family. Don’t give them anything extra, they don’t deserve it.

Unregistered
    It all went down hill when JC took over as Chief.

Unregistered
    Jane is to blame and it's a shame. Castor is the disaster. I rhyme about as good as she governs.